Chapter 6

As Kakashi hit the ground, his body suddenly turned into a log with shurikens and kunais stuck to it.

M/n saw Sasuke had jumped away. He noticed that Kakashi was nowhere to be seen so he took this opportunity to untie Naruto.

"Hey, Naruto, it looks like you're in a TIGHT situation, aren't you?." M/n cackled at his joke.

Naruto grumbled, flaring his nostrils. He tried to grab the h/c haired male and squeeze the life out of him. "Shut up, M/n! When I get out of this rope, I will suffocate you! Argh!"

M/n appeared beside him, then to the other side, basically teasing him. "I'm here! Haha, never mind, you're too slow!"

Naruto's face was red from anger. "You little-!" M/n threw a Kunai at the rope, cutting it.

Naruto began to yell when he felt himself fall. He was not ready to land safely. So, M/n being the kindest, most thoughtful, nice person he is. He caught Naruto bridal style.

"You alright, man?" M/n asked as he cocked to the side, watching in amusement when he saw Naruto glare at him.

"Now I got you!" Naruto jumped on top of M/n, which made him fall to the ground and began chocking him.

"Argh-! Blah! You're gonna kill your most awesome, cool, and hot best friend?!" M/n groaned out, letting his tongue out of his mouth adding some dramatic affect.

Naruto huffed and got up from M/n's stomach. "You deserve it!"

M/n took a big ass whiff from nature's air and jumped up, landing on his feet. "Welp, anyways, we should get to Kakashi and get each a bell. I think today is our time to shine! Well, my time since you already got yours. And he can be our slave!" M/n giggled maniacally.

"Yeah, believe it!" Naruto grinned, cracking his knuckles.

"Come on! Let's find him."

Both Genin were about to run when suddenly, they heard Sakura's scream. They looked at each other and speed up.

M/n jumped down on an empty field, trees surrounding it, Naruto following behind. There, they saw Kakashi reading his orange book, looking unbothered.

"We should sneak up on him and attack." M/n said as he grabbed black and white metal balls from his pouch. "Naruto, you're going in front of him while I go behind him, alright?"

"Yeah, yeah!"

Naruto ran out of the bushes and stood in front of Kakashi. "Hey, Sensei!"

Kakashi looked up from his book and stared at Naruto. "Oh, it looks like you got out from the ropes. Good for you." Kakashi said before going back to his book.

"Hey! Don't you ignore me!!"

While Naruto was distracting Kakashi, M/n was sneaking up around the trees until he hid behind a tree, a few feet away from where Kakashi and Naruto stood.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!" Naruto clones poofed and ran towards Kakashi.

"You know, your attack would be more effective if you didn't shout it out. Not saying that it would work on me, though." Kakashi teased, blocking one of the clone's punches.

Naruto growled at this but then relaxed. "You don't know what you're talking about, Sensei!"

Kakashi raised an eyebrow but soon he was pushed with great forced towards the ground but fortunately for him, he landed with great footing.

He looked at M/n, who stood there proudly. He chuckled in amusement. "Well, well, I must say you did got me there."

Kakashi closed his book shut and set it inside his pouch. "I guess, I have some time to play."