Prologue

"I think you'll better as an assistant than a CEO."

"What? What are you talking about? And what's so good about being an assistant when you have your own company?"

"You can ask Loke about that."

"Well, I can't say that I don't like my job since the one I'm serving is you my darling."

"Get away from me and call me Ms. Heartfilia when working."

"Tch. We are just having our leisure time here in your office with Lucy."

"You guys never changed."

"What are you laughing about? And this isn't about us it's about you? Don't you think you need a career change for a while?"

"Why Ashley, do you want me to replace Loke? Are you going to discard him?"

"Of course not, did I say something about you working under me?"

"Ohhh, so you really do care about me. I love you so much."

"Stop it Loke! I'm not going to discard you...yet."

"gaaahhhh!!!"

"I don't want my little sis working under me but I really do want to see you became an assistant. Well since opening your own company and using your efforts and talents together with my resources from our father, you became successful in just 3 years and your company is doing great being the leading company of clothes line in Japan."

"Try it Lucy, maybe you'll meet the love of your life when you apply in a different company as an assistant."

"Shut up Loke! I don't have time for love. I'm happy seeing you two together until now."

"Well, it's just a matter—"

"That's enough Loke, go and take care of the things for the meeting later."

"Yes ma'am."

"I don't think being an assistant is a good idea."

"Well suit yourself. I'm just suggesting something for your dull life."

"Saying that and leaving me here all alone in her office. But...Ashley is not wrong about me being dull. I may have all the riches and fame in the world but I am not that happy. Something is quite missing. Ahh! No no no! Nothing is missing. I need to get my grip. Maybe I'll ask Juvia about this."

"Hello! Juvia! It's been a while. How are you? I just want to ask, is if me being an assistant is a great idea?"

[Well, I don't know about that. Why all of a sudden?]

"Ahhahaha....Ashley said that I should try."

[I see. Why don't you try? It may give a trill and a new spark of love in your life.]

"Geez! What's wrong with you people?! I'm hanging up. Send my regards to Gray and the kids."

[Sure, bye. Good luck!]

"Assistant? Taking a different path may not sound so bad. But these people are just trying to set me up again with another office romance they always imagine. Never mind. I'll do what I want to do."

---

Hair? ✓

Make-up? ✓

Corporate Attire? ✓

Heels? ✓

Bag and Documents? ✓

Confidence? ✓