Chapter 26: Lie

"Uh...My head hurts." I woke up and the moment I open my eyes I was in someone's bedroom. This is not my room. I can't remember a thing that happened yesterday.

"Where am I?" I stand up and look around the room. I approach a table across the bed. I saw a picture of Sam in a picture frame on the table.

"What am I doing in Sam's bedroom?" I went outside and look for Sam. She called and it seems that she's on the first floor.

"Good Morning Lucy-chan. Here drink this, it will help wear off your hangover." Sam said and gives me a drink

"Thanks Sam." I said and drink it. "By the way what am I doing here? Is this your house?"

"Yup, my parents also live here. They are out of country today so it's okay for you to be here. Don't you remember what happened last night?" she asked and places a plate in front of me in the table.

"Last night? Did I do something? Did I drink too much?"

"You don't say....the answer to those questions is a big YES!" she said and sits down across me. "Let's eat."

"Thanks for the food." We said

"Can you tell me everything?" I asked

"I saw you at the test resto alone and drinking 8 bottles of sake. How can a girl drink that too much? Well you just blabbered about something that I don't want to tell you. Just re-think of that yourself." She said

"What?! What did I tell you?!" I asked and she didn't respond

She's just smirking at me without a word. I'm so worried of what I have said last night to Sam. What if I said something embarrassing to her? Ahhh. I want to die now. But I remember why I go to that shop. I remember it clearly that I was so stupid of getting jealous even though I don't have a right.

I need to retrace my memory from yesterday. After I take breakfast with Sam, I take my leave and went back to the tent resto.

I seated again on where I sit yesterday. I tried to rethink of what happened after I met Sam.

Is the princess you and the prince is Sir. Natsu?"

"You're truly a genius! That's why I like you. That's right, it's our story. A horrible story."

"If the princess keeps ignoring the prince effort of explaining himself, nothing will be fix without talking the matters through. Lucy-chan I don't want to see you like this again. As you said, you are my precious friend too. You need to talk to Sir. Natsu. That is the only thing you need to do."

"Yes Samantha! I still do! And I don't know why I still love him!"

I hit my forehead with my palm. I'm such an idiot. Why would I say all those things to Sam?! It's not that I don't trust her it's just she already knew my secret.

I think about it again inside my car. Will I talk to him? Am I ready to hear him out now? Am I ready to forgive him?

I start my engine and drive to my house. I don't know where Ashley is since she came back in Japan. I can't even reach her phone. I'm getting worried about her.

I take a bath and fix myself and went back to the place I always wait for that person to come.

I hold my phone and dialed his number on my phone.

"Hello, Sir. Dragneel." I said the moment he picks up

"Oh Lucy. Where are you?" he said

"I'm at the park." I said cheaply