Chapter 10: Moving

Natsu's POV

I'm happy because Lucy accepted my offer to give her a ridehome. And I'm really happy that she thank me after that but as her boss. Ithink I need to give her some space for a moment or she will hate me even moreif I keep on insisting to talk about the past. What's important today is thepresent. If I keep on bringing up the past neither of us can move on.

What I need to do now is to know the reason beyond Lucy'shatred towards me. After I get that I will find a way to get her back again.

I need to get close to her again even more. Far beyond thanbeing a boss and an EA. We need to be friends again, like we use to.

After I drive Lucy home, I went to my new house. It'salready done and complete with things and furniture. We just need to move herewith my family. I went home after I check everything.

"Its 9:00 pm, Dad is already here." I said and I opened thedoor.

"I'm home." I said and took off my shoes

"Welcome back Natsu-nii." Romeo said coming from the livingroom

"Where is Dad?" I asked

"Dad is in his room." Happy said

"Thanks." I went to Dad's room and I see him there seatingat the corner of his bed looking at something

"Dad." I knocked on his open door

"Oh! Natsu you're here. Come in." he said and I let myselfin

"What are you looking at?" I asked after I seated beside him

"It's the picture of all of us with Natsumi." He said andshowed me the picture he is looking at earlier

It's our first family picture together with Happy. He's justa baby then and Romeo and I are just kids.

"I miss Mom." I said

"I think we all do Natsu." He said and taps my shoulder

"Dad I need to tell you something." I said holding thepicture on my lap

"What is it? If it's about your job, I already told yourbrother's."

"No that's not it Dad. I plan on moving out." I said

"Move out? Why are you going to move out?"

"Dad, I'm not the only one moving out. I plan on taking youguys with me." I said cheerfully. I'm excited on moving to our new house

"What do you mean by that?"

"Dad, can't you still get it? I buy a lot and a new house forus. It's my gift for all of you. For my family. It's bigger than this and Ithink my brother would love it. And I'm sure you would love your new officethere Dad!" I said with a huge smile on my face

"You mean we are going to leave this house?"

"Yeah why?"

"Natsu. You know I can't do that right?" Dad said that makemy smile faded.

"Why? Don't you want to move in to a bigger house thanthis?" I said

"Natsu, Are you hearing the words you are saying?"

"What?!" I said and I raised my voice a bit

"This is the only place where we can always remember yourMom. You grew up here. You're brothers grew up here and I love it here becausethis is only the place that I can calm my mind whenever I remember your mother.I can't just leave this house easily. Natsu what's important is we are togetherand happy right? We don't need a huge house to be happy together. And...thishouse is the only memento of Natsumi to me."

"So you mean you don't want to leave this house?"

"Yes. Natsu this is my and Natsumi's dream house. We aredreaming on this house since before we are married. WE are the ones that stayedher ever since this house was built, then you came and your brothers and thatwhat makes our dream complete. So please understand me Natsu."

"I know that Dad. I also don't want to leave Mom's memento,our house, our home, but of course I also want to live in our new house, Dad."

"I'm sorry Natsu but I can't leave this house."

"Why am I the only one that always have to understand otherpeople's feeling?! Why always me? I keep on set a siding what makes me happyfor them to become happy but why can't they understand how I feel too? Whycan't they understand that I also want to become happy? I'm tired of being thegood guy that just give and give happiness to everyone without keeping any forme. I can't even make myself happy, so why would I expect for someone to makeme."

"Alright Dad if you don't want to move out, then I will." Isaid and went out his room. He called me but I didn't bother to look back again

I went into my room and slams the door behind me. I packedall my things. Every single of my things. After I packed my clothes andeverything, I saw the picture frame of Lucky 13 and my family in my desk. I sitdown first and look at them. I think I made a mistake of talking like that toDad. I can't help myself, I just want to be happy but that little bit ofhappiness that lit upon me faded in a split of seconds.

I took them and place them on my luggage. I take a look atmy empty room for the last time and went out. I walk downstairs and I see mybrothers at the side of the stairs.

"Where are you going Natsu-nii?" Romeo asked

"I'm moving out Romeo." I said

"Why are you moving out? Did you and Dad have a fight?"Happy asked

"No Happy. I just...want to leave by myself from now on. I'mgoing now, just tell Dad that I already left. Bye." I said and went out thehouse. I place my luggage behind my car.

"Natsu-nii! Do you really need to move out?" Romeo askedfollowing me

"Yes Romeo."

"But.."

"No more buts. Get inside and sleep already. I'm going now."

"Natsu!" Happy called

" Happy. Come here." I said and he walk towards me

"If you want to come and visit me here is my address." Igave Happy a piece of paper.

"Are you doing this because Dad and you have a fight?"

"I told you, we didn't fight. It's just a misunderstanding.And please tell him, if he change his mind, you guys are always welcome in myhouse. And please tell him also I'm sorry." I said and went inside my car.

I look at my brothers after I drive at the road. They looksad. I think I take away someone's happiness again for mine.

---

To be continued...