Chapter 16: Trust

Normal POV

"I think it will only take for about 2 hours to get to Seoul right?" Natsu asked Lucy beside him. They already get on board and Natsu really is excited for this trip.

"Yes, sir. Once we get there we can start our business." Lucy said checking out her memo about their trip to Korea

"Let's enjoy this day first at Korea, alright. I want to visit places first and we can do work for tomorrow." Natsu said with a huge smile on his face

"Alright sir. We can get our things first in the hotel I book in Seoul." Lucy said and looks at Natsu looking outside the window

"Lucy. I have a one request for you." Natsu looked straight into Lucy's eyes

"What is it sir.?" Lucy said feeling uncomfortable

"Can you drop off that Sir. thing just for today? Please?" Lucy was surprised in Natsu's request. Lucy thought that this wouldn't kill her if she did that request

"Alright Natsu." She said

"Thanks." Natsu said smiling and return back his gaze outside. He can't take off that smile from his face until they depart.

Natsu hasn't turned his head on Lucy for about half an hour. Lucy is sleeping on her seat. She didn't get to sleep last night thinking of the things that happened to her in the past with Natsu. It's not true that this is nothing but business to her. The truth is, she is really affected with this partnership with him.

Natsu grabs her head gently and put it on his shoulders. He rests her head and sleep with her. Natsu is really happy that Lucy is really close with him again, that he can hold Lucy like this again, and that even just for this day, he can make up for the things he didn't do for this past 6 years.

---

(Flashback~ a year after Natsu went to America)

Lucy's POV

"Why isn't he calling me?" He is supposed to call me at this time but it seems that he forgotten about it. I keep on waiting for hours but I receive no calls or message at all. I'm getting worried.

"Waiting for his call again?"

"Rouge! What are you doing here?" I asked Rouge that just popped out from nowhere

"Yo! I just came to check you out." He said

"Yes Rouge. As usual I'm waiting again." I said and holds my phone tightly over my chest

"It's been a year right? Are you really okay with this long distance relationship with him?" he said and lean on the tree where I am standing beside at.

"I'll be lying if I said I'm okay with our situation. But what can I do, I can't just went there because he won't let me."

"He won't let you to go there even if you can?" he chuckles "Haven't it gone on your mind that he is hiding you something?" Rouge said

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh come on Lucy... Haven't you notice that he always make you wait for his call? Maybe he is c-"

"Don't ever say what you are about to say Rouge! I trust Natsu and I don't care if I'm always waiting for him, because I will always wait for him until he came back again to me. I will not get tired of waiting for him." I told Rouge what I feel. He is getting on my nerves.

"I'm sorry Lucy. I didn't mean to get you mad." He apologized

"Forget it Rouge just leave me here." I said and he left me. I still wait for his call until it's time for my next class. Maybe he's already asleep and he is really tired.

***

"Ashley, do you think Natsu is going to replace me with the girls in America? I know the girls there because I grew up there. I know someone will flirt on him. I'm getting worried nee-san." I talk to Ashley during our diner

"I'm sorry Lucy if I'm going to answer you with a question. Do you trust and believe Natsu?" Ashley said

"Of course I do. I believe in him. Even if we are apart are hearts are one. I trust him because it is him....but Ashley...why do I feel this uneasiness???" I said as tears fall uncontrollably from my eyes

"Alright, we are going to America during our vacation. We are going to find him alright. I know you two really miss each other so much and I don't care about his reason of not letting you go there. We are not going to tell him that we are going so that he won't complain anymore once we get there. So stop crying okay?"

"Thanks Ashley."

***

Natsu's POV

I've been busy studying that I get to sleep on my table while doing my home works. I never get to contact Lucy these past few weeks because I never get a free time to do so. I can't even get out the dorm to load my phone. I'm really worried on how she is doing.

One day I get a free time because our professor is absent. I tried to contact Lucy but she is not picking up her phone. Maybe she's mad at me because I haven't contacted her for a week. I'm really screwed.

"Come on Lucy pick up."

[Hello?] Yes! She pick up at last

"Lucy? Baby?"

[Oh Natsu! I'm glad you are still alive! How are you doing?] she said sarcastically. Yup she's mad at me.

"Luce. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I got busy with my studies and I don't have the time to contact you. I'm really really sorry. Will you forgive me?"

[I'm glad you are doing your purpose there and not flirting with other girls.] she said

"Hey why would I? You know that no one can replace you in my heart. This heart only beats for you."

[Corny but okay apology accepted.] she said and I can hear that she is happy now

"Thank you baby. I love you."

[I love you too. Um..Natsu baby... where do you live now?] she asked out of the blue

"I live in a dorm here in the university, why?"

[Oh nothing I'm just asking.]

We talk like usual and how I miss hearing her voice.

"Can you sing for me before you sleep?"

[Of course baby. What about a duet? I also want to hear you sing again]

"Okay. Umm.. What about 'I Will Take You Forever' because I really want to take you in my life forever."

[You're making me blush...Okay sure.] Lucy said and I just imagine her reaction to it. This is just our playing around whenever we talk to each other.

After our duet over the phone, I say my goodnight to her and she did the opposite to me. I want to meet her soon. I really miss her so much. If only I can go back to Japan easily.

---

After 2 hours~

I woke up and Lucy's head is still in my shoulder. I feel that my shoulder is numb but I'm fine with it.

[This is the your pilot speaking. Buckle up your seat belts and prepare for our landing. We've reach our destination. Seoul Korea Thank you.] the pilot said and I wakes up Lucy.

"Lucy...Lucy..." I said as I tap her hand. She wakes up after that.

"Wake up and buckle up we are going to land now." I said and she pulls up her head on my shoulder and we both buckle up our seatbelts

---

To be continued...

Hi guys!!! Good thing that I get to update again today. Hope you like the Chap. Vote and Comment please. ^_^