Prologue

These few centuries, the world had taken a turn for the worse.
We always knew technology would be more and more advanced as the years went by, but the technology was killing us inside slowly without us knowing.

The kingdom of Aurum
Ruled by queen Gemma

The kingdom of Cerula
Ruled by king Sebastian

-------------------

Love was once a shining beacon between the two kingdoms, a symbol of peace and unity. However, the fragile balance was gradually eroded, and outside forces took advantage of the growing tension and distrust. Manipulation and deceit were used to twist the love that once blossomed into hatred and fury, and ultimately, heartbreak turned into war. This war threatened to obliterate the once-peaceful kingdoms completely, and it seemed like there was no hope left for reconciliation and restoration of harmony.

-------------------

March 12th, 2492

I saw my uncle get taken away by the guards today, I don't know why though, my mom said it was some "grown up" things.

--------------------

August 30th, 2492

I wake up to sounds of gun shots being fired, one by one. Even the screaming of the citizens couldn't drown the sound out. I hear children crying, weeping over their relative's deaths.

Mother and father are Aurunian guards, they didn't choose to fight but our kingdom made them.

"Stella, promise me you'll stay indoors until we return."

-------------------

December 13th, 2492

I'm starting to take a liking to reading. When you're alone and miserable, you understand fictional characters, and they understand you. You'll never understand a reader's mind until you become one yourself.

--------------------

February 17th, 2493

It's my birthday today but it just feels like a normal day. As you grow older you stop making wishes upon a shooting star, you stop expecting presents, but Aurum and Cerula have been fighting for years, Serenity was long gone from this planet.

Dear angels. If you hear me, please make them stop.

-------------------