4

Meanwhile at the Autobot Base. Ratchet was in his room pacing back and forth. Because he didn't know where his sparkling was. Ratchet sighs. "Where are you, my little sparkling?" He said and whispered to himself. Soon he heard his doors open to his room. He looked up hoping it was you but it wasn't he only saw Prime. "Prime. Any luck locating and finding CyberFlame." He asked him. Hoping there was hope in finding you and locating you. Prime shook his helm. By Prime shaking his helm Ratchet knew the answer. And he didn't like it or he didn't want to hear what Prime was going to say to him. "Sorry Ratchet. We tried locating her but with no luck. Her devices and everything are turned off. So there is no way of communicating or contacting her." Prime said to Ratchet. After Ratchet heard what Prime had said to him he immediately collapsed and he went down. Hitting the floor hard. Prime quickly went over. "Ratchet you need to rest, old friend." Prime says to him. Telling him that he needs to rest. "Prime. How can I rest when I don't even know where my daughter is? I can't lose her like I lost her carrier." He said to Prime. Prime knew what he meant. "Yes. I understand Ratchet. But be strong for CyberFlame. She is probably fine." He said to him, reassuring him that his daughter is probably fine. Ratchet looked at him. "I….I hope you are right, Prime." Ratchet replied back to him. Prime looked at him. "I know that I am right, Ratchet. Just try to get some rest, old friend. Because we need a medic who is healthy and everything. And is able to do his job." He says to him. Ratchet lightly smiled and he nodded. He then saw Prime heading out. Ratchet sighs. "My love. If you can hear me. Please protect our sparkling. I….I am sorry I broke the promise that you asked me to do by protecting our daughter." He said and whispered to himself.

Ratchet went and tried contacting you through his bond to you that he shares with you but he didn't get any response. It was like you just disappeared from the face of the earth and galaxy. He was more afraid that he lost you just the way he lost your mother. He immediately broke down in tears. "I….I am sorry my love. I….I feel like….I have failed you. You asked me that one my dear. You asked me to make a promise to you that I would protect our daughter. But now I have broken that promise. She's….gone. Just like you. Oh please Primus. If you can hear me. I am begging you. Please bring her home safely to me. I….I want my little girl back into my arms." He said to himself.

Prime was busy trying to find the CyberFlame until he heard someone. "Prime." Said a voice. Prime turned and saw Arcee. "What is it, Arcee?" Prime replied back to her. "Prime. There's someone here that needs to speak to Ratchet." Prime looked at her. "Who?" He replied back. Arcee moved out of the way and soon a femme walked through. Once Prime saw the femme he was shocked. "TrailBlaze." He said. "Hey Prime." She replied. You see. TrailBlaze used to be a Decepticon. And a long time ago. TrailBlaze used to be Soundwave's girlfriend. But she left for some reason. Soundwave never knew the reason why she left him. And she didn't say why or the reason why she left.

Prime saw her and he immediately turned and he looked at the computers. "Why are you here, TrailBlaze?" He asked her. "Prime. I need to see Ratchet. I have some information that he needs to hear and I know he will not like it or believe it." She said to Prime. "Alright. But be warned that Ratchet may not like to hear what you have to say to him if it's about his daughter if it isn't good." Prime said.

"I am sorry Prime that I came here. But I need to see, Ratchet. Where is he?" She asked him. "He's in his room." Prime replied back. She nodded and she walked off with Prime. They both approached Ratchet's doors. She looked at Prime. "Thank you Prime." Prime nodded and he left. She then knocked. Soon his doors open. Ratchet looked down and he growled seeing one of Lord Megatron's Decepticon agents. "Why are you here, TrailBlaze? So what do you have this time that could be useful?" He said to TrailBlaze. Ratchet walked away and he went and sat at his desk.

TrailBlaze walked in and stood away from Ratchet. "Ratchet. I hear that your daughter is missing." She says to him. Ratchet looked at her. "Yes. She is missing. And why do you care? You are and to me you still are a Decepticon. He said and replied back to her. He then looked back at his pad. "Well, Ratchet. I heard some rumors. I don't know if it is true. But I heard that she is joining the Decepticons and that she is in a relationship with their leader. Ratchet immediately jerked his head up and his eyes widened. "WHAT!!!" Ratchet shouted. Ratchet looked at her. "A….are you certain about this. And are you sure that she is with Megatron?" He asked her. "Yes Ratchet. My information is never wrong." She said and replied back to him. Ratchet looked back at his pad. He knew that she could be right. He knew when she was a Decepticon she always got information that no one could. And her information was never wrong. Her information was spot on.

"I thank you for giving me this message, TrailBlaze. But does Soundwave know that you are here." He asked her. She shook her helm. "No he doesn't." She replied back to him. "But excuse me, I need to go. I hope my information will help you Ratchet." Soon she left. After she left Ratchet immediately broke down. He then thought to himself. "I….I truly have lost my little girl. She…. abandoned her own sire for a stupid Decepticon. I don't believe this. But there has to be a reason why she left." He said to himself.

Ratchet saw his doors open. Ratchet looked over and he saw Prime. "Ratchet. Did everything go okay." He asked him. "Somewhat Prime. But….can you leave me alone for a while." He asked Prime. Prime nodded and he left. Ratchet sighs. "Why did you leave your sire and leave your family for an evil mech and fall in love with a maniac like Megatron." He said to himself. He wanted to know why you left. He wants to know why you did what you did. He wants his answers now and he's going to get them one way or another.