13

Skip To The Next Day:

CyberFlame's Pov:

"I was in our shared room taking care of our twins while Megs was getting something ready. I don't know what things he was getting ready for. But knowing him he is full of surprises. I slowly walked over and I lifted my daughter up. I noticed that our son is growing just a tad faster than his sister. Which is weird. His sister should also be growing fast just like her brother. I walked over and sat down and took my breast plate off and started feeding my daughter. She immediately started drinking fast. This concerned me. I immediately com-link Knockout. 'Hey Knockout. I need you in mine and Megatron's room. And bring that scanner of yours.' I said to Knockout. 'Yes, your Majesty. I'll be right there.' He replied back. My daughter was still drinking when the doors opened and it was Knockout."

Non-Pov:

Knockout looked and he shook his helm. "Sorry, Knockout." I said to Knockout. "It's fine, your Majesty. You're feeding the princess. She needs the nourishment anyways. So what seems to be the problem, your Majesty." He asked me. "Well, Knockout. I noticed that my son is growing a tad faster than his sister. So this is a concern for me. But not only that when I took my breast plate off and let her have a drink she immediately started drinking really fast. Knockout, I am really worried. But not only that, I don't want to lose my little girl." I said to Knockout.

"I perfectly understand your Majesty." He said. Knockout walked over and he turned on his scanner. He then scanned the little princess. Once the scan was done he looked at her results. He was shocked at what the results were reading and saying. He was concerned. "Your Majesty. Her energon levels are increasing low. Like her energon levels are decreasing." He says to you. "What. But how is this possible? Me and Megs are feeding our twins. Anyways, can you please leave that scanner here. I need to show it to Megs." I said to Knockout. "Yes, of course your Majesty." He replied back to you. "You may go, Knockout." I said. Knockout nodded, he bowed and he left. I immediately started to worry. But soon I felt Megs talking to me through our bond. Because he felt through our bond that we shared that I was worrying about something and I was. "My queen. I feel that you are sad. What is wrong, my love." He asked you. "Megs. I need you to come back and meet me in our room. It is urgent and it's important, my warlord. It's a concern about one of our twins." I replied back to him. "Alright, my queen. I'll be there as soon as I can." He replied back. I then felt him closing our bond.

I was so worried about our daughter. I was thinking about everything until the doors opened. I looked up and I saw Megs. Megatron walked in and he walked over to you and he bent down. "My queen. You said that there was a concern about one of our twins." He asked me. "Yes, it does, Megs." I replied back to him. I reached over and grabbed the scanner. "I really need you to look at this, my warlord." I said to him, telling him that he needs to see the results on the scanner. Megatron took the scanner and he looked at it. His eyes immediately widened. "But how. Who's results are these, my queen?" He asked me. "It's our daughter's Megs." I said and told him. Megatron's eyes immediately filled with worry. You went and you handed his daughter over to him. Megatron gently held her. He immediately had tears in his optics. "This just doesn't make any sense, my queen. We have been feeding her." He says to you.

Megatron walked over and he sat down on the berth. Cradling and holding his little princess. I got up and I walked over and I sat down on the berth next to Megs. Megatron immediately cried. "W....we can't lose her my dear. We just can't." He said to you, while crying thinking of the possibility of losing his little princess. I immediately wrapped my arms around Megs. "I....I know Megs. Maybe my sire can help. He is also a medic." I said to Megs. "Contact him, my queen. We have to do everything that we can in our power to help and save our little princess." He says to you. I went and I quickly grabbed my pad. I went and I called my sire. Soon the call was answered.