8

Meanwhile, at the Autobot Base. Everyone in the base was trying to figure out where you were. But it was until they had noticed that your insignia was a Decepticon. Ratchet walked in until they said something about it. Ratchet walked over and he growled and muttered some Cybertronian curse words. And you knew what your sire had said. And he wasn't happy that you had become a Decepticon.

Arcee was standing near the computers when she noticed and saw a transmission call was coming through. "Hey Ratchet. There's a transmission call. I think it's probably from you know who." She said to Ratchet. Ratchet walked over and he answered the call. "What do you want, Megatron?" Ratchet asked him. Megatron immediately growled. "Oh you know what I want dear Ratchet. You took something away from me and I want her back NOW!" He said to Ratchet. Ratchet quickly lifted his head up. "TAKEN AWAY! YOU TOOK MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME YOU EVIL MANIAC!" He said and shouted at Megatron. Megatron chuckled. "Ah. But that is where you are wrong dear Ratchet. I didn't steal or take your daughter away from you. She chose and it was her decision to be with me and be my queen and to be my sparkmate. She also chose to stand with me and to stand right by my side and rule as a queen of the Decepticons. You can ask her yourself if you want. And I am saying this to you and to all of you Autobots. Give me my sparkmate and my queen back to me now." He said to Ratchet.

Ratchet's eyes immediately widened. He slowly turned and he looked at you. "My sweet sparkling. Is this true that you chose him to be with him and to be with the Decepticons? The one mech and the one cause who is responsible for this war and also killed millions of Cybertronians including your mother." He says to you. I looked at my sire. I sigh. "I….I am really sorry, sire. But yes, it is true. But they didn't kill my carrier. I just have a feeling that they didn't. And that they are not responsible for her death. Now please, I want to go back home." I said to my sire. Ratchet looked at you. "Home. But you are home, and this is your home, my child." He says to you. I shook my helm. "No sire. I mean my new home. With the Decepticons. My home is with my sparkmate Megatron. I am sorry, sire. But I love Megatron. And you and the rest of the team can't stop me. I am sorry. And Megs, I am sorry for saying this. I know that we promised not to say anything to anyone about this. But sire. I'm sparked. And I am carrying Megatron's sparkling. Now let me go home to my sparkmate Megatron." I said to my sire.

When Ratchet heard you say that to him. He immediately collapsed and broke down. He truly had lost his sweet loving sparkling. He then waved a servo. Telling you to go and leave. I immediately ran out but was stopped by Arcee. Ratchet looked up and saw Arcee stopping you. "Arcee. Let her go. Let her go back to that bastard and to that psycho Megatron." He said to Arcee. I turned and I looked at my sire. "Sire. Don't talk like that about Megs. He's different. I know him more than the rest of you do. Look, I am sorry, sire. I know that you hate me. But one of these days you will accept this. You have to." I said to my sire. I then shoved Arcee away. I then walked out of the base and I immediately ran straight to the forest. I looked around and I was scared. But soon I heard something. I quickly turned around to see who it was. I immediately saw red optics. And it was what and who I wanted to see. My warlord and my sparkmate Megatron. I immediately cried. "MEGS!!!" I shouted and cried out to him. I quickly ran to him and I flung my arms around his neck. Megatron had his servos out to you and he immediately embraced you. He smiled and hummed and purred having you back in his arms and in his servos.

Megatron went and he kissed you. Pushing his tongue into your intake savoring your saliva. I moaned, feeling his tongue in my intake. He then went and curled his tongue upwards making your vision go blurry. I then went and I kissed him back. I then pushed my tongue into his intake. Megatron groaned and moaned, feeling your tongue inside his intake. His vision went blurry once you curled your tongue inside his intake. Soon you both backed away. He went and caressed the side of your face. You smiled and closed your optics feeling the warmth that you were receiving from his servos. "My queen. Did they hurt you and our sparkling?" He asked me. I shook my helm. "No, they didn't. And I am sorry I told them that I was sparked and carrying your sparkling." I said and replied back to him. Megatron chuckled. "It's fine, my queen. At least you are back in my arms and servos. But….did….you have fun with that girl's talk with Airachnid." He asked me.

I looked up at him. "I thought that you didn't like her or care about her." I asked him. "Yes you are right, my dear. I don't like her and I don't care about her. But I just want to know how your day was, my queen before it got ruined and before you got taken away." He said and asked you. "It went okay until I got taken away. It's just me and her only getting to talk about girl's stuff." I said. Megatron hummed. Megatron walked forward and he immediately transformed. When I saw what he was doing I immediately blushed. I then heard him chuckle. "I can feel in our bond that you are blushing my dear. You are so beautiful when you blush." He says to you. I smiled and blushed even more. I walked over and I climbed into his cockpit. I went and I sat down and I rested and I snuggled inside his cockpit. I felt the warmth that I had missed. I felt the warmth that he was giving me. Megatron slowly closed his cockpit. He was happy that he got you back. He then went and he took off flying back to the ship.

Megatron approached the ship's flightdeck. He landed on the flightdeck and he opened his cockpit. You got out and waited for your mate. Megatron transformed and he walked over to you. He pulled you close to him and you both walked back into the ship. You were walking when you felt you wanted intimacy. "Megs." I said and whispered to him. Megatron looked at you. "Yes my dear." He replied and whispered back to you. "Megs. Can we go to our shared room and take care of the little problem that I have?" I said and whispered back to him, telling him I have a little problem that needs to be taken care of. Megatron raised his optic brow. He bent down. "Like what problem my queen." He asked and whispered back to you. I looked at him. "I….I want to feel you again. But I need intimacy." I said and whispered back to him. Megatron looked at you. His optics were almost turning and almost filled with lust. He chuckled and smiled. "Of course my queen. Come and let's go and we should fix and take care of that little problem." He said and whispered back to you. Soon you both walked off to your shared room to take care of the little problem that you had.