7

CyberFlame's Pov:

"Airachnid and I were enjoying ourselves and talking to each other. I looked and saw Airachnid going and getting something. I went and I looked around. But I soon felt that there was someone watching me and following me. I felt that I knew this person. I turned and saw a man standing right in front of me. I immediately gulped. I knew who this guy was. But I was playing around and pretending that I didn't know him."

Non-Pov:

"Sorry. Uh do I know you. And please I really don't like it when people follow me or watch me." I said to this guy. The man looked at you. He then went and grabbed your arm. "Hey. What are you doing?" I asked him. Soon we walked straight into the forest. "What is your problem?" I asked him. "I know who you are." He says to you. "Oh. And who would that be?" I asked him. He stopped and he went and whispered in your receptors. "You are CyberFlame of course. And hello my sweet child." He says to you.

I immediately gulped. "Sire." I whispered. He chuckled. "Yes, my child. It is me. He replied. Soon he then com-linked Prime for a bridge. "Hey Prime. I need a bridge. And I have found my daughter." He said to Prime. My eyes immediately widened. "WHAT!!! Sire no. Please no. Don't. I beg of you sire." I said to him, begging him to stop. Ratchet ignored you and proceeded on his way. Taking you with him. Soon a bridge opened. I immediately sent a distress bond to my warlord. I then sent him a message through our bond that we both shared. And he wasn't going to be happy. "MEGS!" I shouted and yelled through our bond. "Sweet spark. My queen. What is wrong? You sent me a distress signal through our bond. What is wrong, my queen? Please tell me!!!" He says to you in a worried tone. "Yes!!! I did. Please help me Megs. It's my sire, he found me. Please help me!!!" I said to him, telling him to save me. I then heard a growl coming through our bond. *Megatron growls*. "I am coming for you, my queen. Be strong my love. Be strong for our sparkling." He says to you. Soon before I knew it I was back in the Autobots Base away from my warlord and sparkmate. This wasn't good. Because you didn't know what the consequences that your sire had planned or was going to give to you. You were scared. You were scared for your life but not only that you were scared for your unborn sparklings life. You just hope and pray to Primus that your warlord Megatron and the rest of his army rescues you from your sire.

Megatron was pacing back and forth. Megatron sighs. "Be strong my queen. And be strong for our sparkling. I know you are a tough fighter, my dear." He said and whispered to himself. Soon he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and saw Soundwave. "Soundwave. Any luck locating her." He asked him. He nodded. He walked over and showed him the results. Megatron took the pad. He chuckled and a grin formed on his faceplates. "Excellent work, Soundwave. Send and deploy Laserbeak to this location. I want to be certain that this is the location of the Autobot Base." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded and he deployed Laserbeak. Soon Laserbeak flew off to find you and locate the Autobot Base. Laserbeak went and found something. She flew down and looked and saw what she was looking for. She immediately sent a video to Soundwave.

Megatron was sitting on his throne. His claws and talons tapped quickly on top of his armrest to his throne. Soon he was taken out of his thoughts when Soundwave said something. "Master. Laserbeak discovered something." He said to his master in a voice recording. Megatron quickly got up and went to the computers. Megatron smiled and chuckled evilly. "Excellent work you two. Send a transmission call to the Autobots. They are in for a rude awakening for kidnapping and taking my queen." He said. It was then that Megatron was making a decision and a deal. And he knew that the Autobots would have to accept it or face the consequences.