1-10

1

   The transparent mirror reflects the pearl light of the suspended lamp. Even though the faucet is still flowing out of clean water, the glass material is not stained with fog at all, as if it has been polished, clearly showing the delicate and thin color that falls on the end of the eye when applying makeup .

The cold texture is in line with most people's extravagant guesses about the Ruan family's daughter's birthday party.

But for the party-goers gathered in Beta's restroom to groom themselves, other people were more of a topic of interest.

"Hey, have you heard about the Qing family?"

"How could you not know? Before my father wanted me to marry the eldest son of their family, my brother even laughed at me and said that I couldn't afford it. How could I expect to be so second to none?" The Qing family actually said that they were bankrupt when they said they were bankrupt."

"It's not just bankrupt?" The voice of the discussion gradually died down, and another person whispered, "I heard that it's almost the same as Miemen. There are countless people here, let alone those who have no information." "Besides

, the Qing family just acquired a heavy industrial automobile business last month, and the press conference said that it would be transformed into a new energy source of hydrogen batteries, which attracted the stock price. Soaring, how can it be said that the capital chain is broken when it is good? Before so many audits did not find out the problem, suddenly a fraud scandal broke out? Not to mention that all the major shareholders withdrew their capital overnight, and how could it be such a coincidence? , the stock price has just hit the limit..."

At this point, the discussion paused for a moment, and someone else shook his head and said regretfully: "Not to mention anything else, it's just a pity for Qingling, such a noble beauty, tsk." At

last The girl who started to talk laughed and said, "You're so good, that young lady is the love of many people's dreams, the most proud baby raised by the Qing family, she just showed her face at the New Year's banquet and caused a sensation in the audience. Even if you go bankrupt, it's not enough for you to worry about it, so you should stop worrying about it."

There were laughter everywhere, and it was obvious that everyone agreed without saying a word.

That was Qingling. At the banquet back then, the chandelier swayed into broken silhouettes. The young lady with black hair and red lips turned her head and whispered something. Chasing after her, those clear and lingling eyes made many people dream about her.

"I have some news, I don't know if it's true or not. The Qing family is indeed planning to get married, but unfortunately, the person who matches them is a waste." "Hahahahaha, you can't eat grapes and say grapes are sour

. Where is there any real trash in the circle? Unless..."

The speaker suddenly stopped, and then his eyes widened in disbelief, and for a moment, the same candidate appeared in the minds of everyone present.

[Ruan Yubai, Beta, mental strength B, military strength B, average score in school is B, lazy, mediocre, well-known peerless idiot. ]

The girl curled up in the bathroom cubicle when she saw this, but quickly turned the page and continued to read.

There is no other reason, because her name is Ruan Yubai, which happens to have the same name as the supporting actress in the novel I saw in my hand.

While wandering around the snack street a few days ago, Ruan Yubai came across a bookstall by chance, and a novel called "The Tsundere Girlfriend of Star Admiral A" in it caught her damn attention. With Ruan Yubai's eagle eyes who have read thousands of goofy novels, he judged that this must be a novel with an extremely sour plot through its flashy appearance and name that flew off the cover.