31-40

31

 When a person is concentrating on something, time will? pass very quickly. This is also why everyone always recommends people who are broken in love to practice boxing. This is definitely not to beat their face from a three-dimensional character to a two-dimensional plane when they see their ex, but because of this? The degree of concentration can make people forget the previous pain.

perhaps.

Ruan Yubai threw the last stack of bound rolls into the cardboard box next to it. According to rough calculations, this box can be sold for ten interstellar coins even if it is simply used to sell scraps.

Thinking of this, she dropped the pen in her hand and counted with her fingers for a while: "This year's Super A Games? It seems to be coming soon. Do you want to apply for any event?" Super A Games?, as the name

suggests , is a competitive gymnastics conference that surpasses the A level. It is a sports event jointly organized by twelve colleges and universities across the country and enjoys a very high reputation.

The competition is broadcast in real time around the world, and the winner of the competition can not only win a large sum of money as compensation, but also the winning trophy is a pass to the upper class, attracting many ambitious young people.

Of course, in Ruan Yubai's view, this thing is purely a carrot hanging on the donkey, because most of the students, including her, are not even qualified to participate in the competition.

This competition is still a mechanism of selection layer by layer. Every round will ruthlessly screen out many outstanding players with high physical fitness, and very few people can advance to the final round.

The most important thing is that the time span of this competition is very long, and it will delay the progress of daily classes. Although the Super A Games claims to do its best to ensure the safety of the students, but when it comes to the competition, what will happen? Is it the same as saying it? If it weren't for their full confidence in themselves, most people would run with them.

The first round of the competition is the school elections of the various colleges, so it is naturally much more relaxed. Not only are the competition settings varied, but the quality of the applicants is also greatly reduced. As long as one of the mental strength, physical strength, and even grades has reached the A level or above, are eligible to participate in the competition.

Since this is a global interstellar live broadcast, in order to prove the strength of Laurels, all students in Class A of each session will be required to participate, and if students in other classes fail to meet the individual standards, the school will also encourage them Sign up to try.

In other words, such a rare all-B player like Ruan Yubai, at most, holds a light stick outside the court to act as a temporary cheerleader, an out-and-out escort.

Qingling glanced at the school's official emails, and said casually: "Archery."

Sure enough, nothing happened.

Ruan Yubai sighed silently, she just felt that she had lived so comfortably during this period that she even forgot the inevitability of the plot of the novel.

[As the competition progressed, more and more people remained in the contestant area. Countless contestants who had been eliminated by? Two people.

In the final duel, Mr. Nan Zhudi? This seemingly mediocre male Beta looked stern, nocking his arrows, as if he was completely incapable of being pressured by Qingling—this young lady who crushed all the contestants with her terrifying strength— ——Shoot all the twenty arrows stipulated in the competition indifferently. The younger brothers who had experienced the wind and rain did not dare to look directly at the cruel result? Even the audience closed their eyes tightly, and could only hear the indifferent counting sound of the machine for a while.