61-70

61

    The classroom of Class A fell into silence, and the head teacher, who was pretending to be a tool man, flipped through the slides awkwardly on the podium, and said hesitantly: "Otherwise, Yan Lan, you will take the exam again?

" Will retake the exam, Yan Lan just looks like a fool, but it doesn't mean her brain is really bad.

Yan Lan also understands that the reason why there is room for manipulation in the previous exams is because the whole school uniformly answers the papers. This time, it is obvious that the school will make a set for itself. When the time comes, the results of a blind man's test paper can be expected. This year's biggest "laugh" scandal, it is estimated that even Nanzhuge, who has just changed to an Omega gender, can only settle for the second best, occupying the second place on the hot list.

Therefore, she took off the sunglasses hanging on her forehead, and her gentle artist temperament disappeared without a trace. Finally, she showed a sharp sense of sarcasm: "I am taking a surprise placement test. I don't remember all the knowledge, so I will still be like this when I take the test again."

What are you talking about? Inhuman words?

The most peaceful deputy monitor couldn't help it, and said sarcastically: "You have Alzheimer's disease at this age, every day? Do you have an eraser in your mind?" There are people in the

class Unable to hold back, burst out laughing? When he came out, the dignified atmosphere was suddenly broken.

In such an embarrassing scene, Yan Lan's complexion was slightly unwell. After watching for a while, she could still make a decent smile of a female star: "If you have to be like this? I understand, it's not impossible.

" Strong!

Ruan Yubai couldn't help but put down the bag of melon seeds in the table hole, and almost wanted to applaud Yan Lan. With this crablike demeanor of walking sideways, there is no comparison between the male protagonist and the brothers.

Obviously, Yan Lan also knew who was targeting her at the moment, turned her head to the president sitting behind, and leaned down provocatively: "I just don't take the exam, what's the president's opinion?"

Qing Ling remained calm and nodded politely: "Of course. So? In other words, Yan only recognizes the results of the placement test."

"Yes."

Oh Huo, the tip of the needle is facing the wheat awn, falling in love and killing each other, it's not that enemies don't get together!

Ruan Yubai? Watching the big show with relish, and with great interest, he took out another pack of Langweixian from his bag, and secretly tore a crack in the table hole, as long as he took out a piece carefully, no one would Discover.

She followed with a dignified look on her face, but her hands were busy all the time. Now she only needs to turn her head slightly, cover most of her face with her hair to hold the snacks... Wait, what happened to her hands

? In the table hole?

Ruan Yubai's clever fish froze immediately, and looked at the person holding her down along the hand that was stuck on the snack bag in disbelief, the culprit was still smiling calmly: "Student Yan, are you sure? "

Surprise! Some presidents of the student council seem to behave elegantly, but they actually do such a shameful act behind their backs!

Yan Lan, who was standing next to the podium, naturally couldn't see clearly what was going on under the table. He didn't know that the salted fish who wanted to turn over was firmly restrained. Looking at it from Yan Lan's point of view, she could only see Qingling's left arm trembling slightly, and she was sure that the other party was angry.