71-80

71

    Letting the CP station on the front line of surfing the Internet know about the relationship between two people is definitely more terrifying than submitting an article to a marketing account that writes gossip news.

This is also the first time that Ruan Yubai knows how the transmission speed of the Internet forum, which has been criticized by everyone, is comparable to the speed of light.

Of course, Ruan Yubai didn't know at the time that the docile-looking passer-by was actually Miss Zhan, and he didn't expect that it would be such a big news for Dafang to authorize the other party to post his signature on the Internet, especially her? All the CPs, it can be said that the iceberg that was hidden under the sea collapsed directly, and the ranking of Chaohua went from two to one hundred to the top twenty to ten.

This passer-by's post is as hard-core as this person's, only two words.

"Hammered."

Ruan Yubai cracked.

It is true that when Ruan Yubai acquiesced to Qing Ling to admit the relationship, he had already thought that this might cause some discussions on the Internet, but this dehydrated old? Old fish absolutely did not expect the popularity to reach this level.

After seeing the newly posted discussion post ten minutes ago broke through ten pages in an instant, she took a guilty sip of water and clicked into the post with trembling hands.

"This? Arctic lovers are complete. I don't have to get married, and the CP I like doesn't have to get married, but the popularity must reach the equator once in my lifetime!" "

One or two names are always the best, and I always I don't understand, just hand over the winning gift easily? The other one, willing to do it for the past? Gan, who is still stuck in the debut position, was shot. This is not love, what is it? Why is no one addicted!" "Before? Marketing Nanzhudi's

bundle There are too many CPs, among other things, on the day his? CP Wei fans gave up being a ticket cafe with tears in their eyes, just because they? They? don't love non-A people. Looking at the square, I even fell in love with pig's trotters."

"A lot of people dare not say it. The number of sign-ups in Chaohua does not exceed three, but the number of hits on the video platform and the number of tags are all eight figures, but the barrage and comments are deserted. Before? We? These Arctic people said This is not a cold circle CP, this is simply enjoying the cool CP."

"A lot of other people are browsing quietly, but because they don't want to leave a record, they can only silently put the video in a private collection. Why do you know so much? Because I am one of them. This is the first time I have engaged in OB. It is so fragrant and delicious. This is my style Vita? If you don't hook up, it doesn't look like there will be a second draft, but can you really make a double debut?" "

Although it's unrealistic to ask for a double debut, if it can come true, this will be my first double debut." Don't worry!"

"I want to give money to my beautiful sister, I want to lick my face, I want to see the stage, I want to have fresh materials, I want to have a group show." Signed photo? You don't even

show your face, so it can be considered a real hammer?" " I don't understand why it's OB? Even in this era, there are very many ordinary people like Beta.

Little?, limited by? Innate physiological conditions, isn't it normal for Beta to attack and Omega to suffer?" "

I don't understand plus four thousand."

Ruan Yubai, who was browsing the comments, didn't understand either. Not only did she not understand, but she was also very angry.

The first question is not a big deal, the key is O Gong B Shou this matter, just Bi Biba said it alone, why does it seem to have become a consensus in a blink of an eye?

However, Xianyu did not expect that netizens understand love better than the parties concerned.

"Although it looks like a fan circle on the forum, the Super A Games is essentially a harsh survival program. You may not be aware that this is the first time that young lady of the Qing family has left her autograph." "That might be

this Passers-by are lucky, but this doesn't mean anything."

"Hahahahaha, you don't know much about Qingling's character at first glance. Let me put it this way, you may think it's nothing, but Ruan Yubai's trumpet was picked up by someone. As for? Who attacked and who received it Questions can also be answered in the second post." "

What?"

Not only the netizens were dumbfounded, but also Ruan Yubai who was choking on snacks. The bag of potato chips in her hand was no longer fragrant. The upper seal pocket, the contemporary Leeuwenhoek has quickly pointed out the corresponding post.

Ruan Yubai took a deep breath, and then poked in.

—Wait a minute, why does it look so familiar? Isn't this the oolong incident that she thought her family cheated on before?

Woohoo, she? Why so lazy? Why do admins ignore their own requests to delete posts after ignoring them? Why do you mistakenly think that it's okay to watch photos posted by netizens who don't capture their faces? Why let them? They? The weird and immoral CP of the male and daughter of green tea?

It's almost her? Just refreshed this post, and there were already new replies on top.

"Hello, Ruan Yubai, are you looking at it? Can I ask for a link to the white rabbit bag you're carrying? I've been eating melons all afternoon, and your bag is so pretty." Ruan Yubai's mood completely collapsed

.

Rather than discussing the immorality of the two, what made her more depressed was that while the crowd was enjoying life and death, they firmly believed that this must be a once-in-a-century O attack B experience.

Well, to be honest, if the protagonist in the photo is not himself, Ruan Yubai will definitely think that the person who is picked up by a hand looks like a typical weak person, but it is obvious that the soft and cute crying bag Gong is popular now, why? In these times? The tide-makers are going to start a renaissance?

She can't, she's attacking!

With a sad face drooping, Ruan Yubai opened another discussion platform. Compared with the more friendly Green Harmony Forum, the discussions on other platforms are much more sharp. Not only are netizens of various attributes fighting in Shura, but there is an endless stream of rumors, good and bad people are mixed up to let people know the new world, and the most important thing is that the discussion about her is not scattered here.

But what broke Ruan Yubai the most was that even in this kind of place where she was characterized as a "dead fish face, incompetent, useless royal family, and the bottom one in business ability", she actually felt that she was actually suffering.

"It's really embarrassing for Beta. The eldest lady's ability belongs to her ability. I have always regarded her as someone who will be marked by default. I didn't expect Ruan Yubai to open a new era of my three views. Grandma Yu, you are worthy of it!" "

Ha Let me tell you something about the old fan who has lost his fans. Before Ruan Yubai? He confessed to Qing Ling before Lawles. The old? In the end, this stupid B really agreed. He is willing to be an Omega's 0 and he doesn't want to be fucked by me, is he cheap? She is blood-sucking and incompetent, she deserves it? If you can't marry A, you will regret it sooner or later." "This?

Software The inner Alpha is mute, and the upstairs has been blacked out."

"Hey, this is really stinky, but Ruan Yubai's temperament is really unique, and I want to pinch it when I look at it, but it's not the same as the crying bag general attack who is crying and doing 1 , This girl is really pure and comfortable. (Fan Anli: I will scold you for being a waste first.)" "I

can recall this, last time there was an official post-match snap. It may be because the weather is too hot, Ruan Yubai wore a scorpion braid and ate chocolate bars there. She just came out of the swimming pool, her face was still covered with water, she looked very young. I don't know who she was angry with, her nose was wrinkled, but she was pretty Cute. But she? Worried? Qing Ling, twisting her neck to look at it, her lips are covered with biscuit crumbs. In the past, I would think it was quite sloppy, but what can I say about the atmosphere of that photo, It's very voodoo, and I don't know why it's so magical, I stared at it for a while. (Trash is trash. I entered the competition with the help of my old lady. I still don't understand why I can be the first.)"

"I also saved that photo. I thought it was because the photographer had good photography skills, and I paid special attention to it for a while. As a result, the other people I took later didn't have that kind of spirituality. I have to say, it can make the eyes higher than the The top beautiful young lady

serves her? This Beta really has a hand with this kind of pillow salted fish." How can there be a lazy salted fish that rots like this?"

"The clay sculpture powder at the bottom quietly left a sentence and ran away: Ruan Yubai is... very muddy."

Fish is not happy, fish is very unhappy.

Isn't this her? It's Qingling who wants to be the one who wants to be the subject?...

Speak of the heroine, and the heroine will arrive.

The scented tea with cool drops of water hanging on the cup wall was placed on the edge of the table. Qingling naturally hugged the girl with pursed lips into her arms, resting her chin on the shoulder of the large salted fish doll, and asked her softly? : "Who gave it? Are you angry?"

Of course it's you! Ruan Yubai frowned and wanted to stare at her, but maybe she also knew that the other party was innocent, and when she saw those black clear eyes, she

touched her hair shyly, "It's nothing." "Really, Miss Ruan?

"

Seeing that Qingling's fingers were about to slide down the lower back, Ruan Yubai stood up vigilantly, and blurted out: "Do you think I'm incompetent?" It seems that the

crux is here.

A thought flashed across Qing Ling's mind, but on the surface she seemed to be ignorant of anything, turned the girl to sit facing her, and said softly, "Why? Miss Ruan has always been very powerful."

"But..." Ruan Yubai said discouragedly, "Actually, I don't have any aggressive intentions. I just want to eat and wait to die. Except for reading novels, I eat? Sleep, pigs are faster than me." Has a very clear self-awareness

ability .

Qingling wanted to laugh, but held back: "I actually envy you."

It's true, she? It's not because she envies anything else, but because she envies Ruan Yubai's goals.

It may sound unbelievable, but in fact, apart from being asked to be the head of the family and revenge, Qingling herself does not have any clear goals, and has always been confused about the future.

What's wrong with eating and waiting to die? That's the best goal.

"When did I say you were bad? Ms. Ruan has always done a great job. You are the most powerful Beta in my heart. If it wasn't for you, how could I possibly get the prize I want so much?" Should I say

no Said, if Qingling wanted to praise others, Ruan Yubai couldn't bear such sugar-coated bullets at all, and her mood immediately improved, so she foolishly dug a hole for herself: "Yes, he? They don't understand the details of our relationship." You

don't even need to carefully browse the open computer, just scan the title to know why Ruan Yubai is unhappy? Qingling holds her face and asks seriously , "Or do you think my evaluation is completely inferior to these people who don't know you at all?"

That's impossible, even the most powerful trolls dare not make such evaluations of Qing Ling.

Seeing the girl laughing through tears, Qingling sighed helplessly, Qinglingling's eyes completely covered her, "Because of the awkwardness before?"

Long-term experience told Xianyu that this must not be true. admit.

She rubbed her nose, "It's just that the roast duck sold out, I'm very sad?"

Qingling laughed, and didn't bother to talk to her, just quietly pushed the scented tea towards the girl who was still thinking.

Sipping scented tea for a few breaths, Ruan Yubai was still not reconciled, and asked in a low voice: "But they? They said, normal Omega and Beta are all attacking by B. It seems that you have been working hard. Are my skills special? Bad?"

Her almond eyes were covered with a layer of mist because of worry, and they were thin and soft, as if there were ripples in the bubbling stream. The eldest lady has seen her? She shed tears quite a few times. In other words, most of the time the salted fish cry is due to her weird and wicked taste, but this does not mean that Qingling hopes that she will cry because Such a thing is sad.

Actually, Qingling never understood why Ruan Yubai cared so much about his evaluation.

It may be due to education, or it may be due to the environment in which she grew up when she was a child. She is actually a very indifferent person by nature. What others think of her is never taken into account by me. The influence of gossip is not as powerful as sudden A wind that blows.

Besides, what is normal Omega and Beta? In the world view of outsiders, she Qingling is probably the most ruthless disgusting monster, completely inconsistent with the definition of Omega in traditional teachings, but this does not prevent her? She always thinks that she is the most normal Omega.

Qingling never thinks that the relationship between the two is strange, on the contrary, it is precisely because she cares so much that she thinks that the relationship between the two is the most healthy and normal.

According to this judgment standard, it is strange that other couples in the world.

But Ruan Yubai didn't care.

"But I like you like this." Qingling took her hand, paying attention to every change in the other's expression, until it softened completely, and then she slowly clasped her fingers together like taking care of a child. Shape, "You are the most normal and best Beta in my eyes."

Ruan Yubai: "However, some people are saying that I am sucking your blood. In fact, I am not worthy of you at all."

Although she doesn't think she has It's so bad, but seeing it makes me feel depressed.

This is indeed an innocuous child's mood. If I put it ten years later, I would be so embarrassed that I would dig out a Barbie dream castle, but Qing Ling still responded very gently: "However, in my opinion, You have always tolerated me."

Help!

The eldest lady is also very good at it, plus her voice is like a mint leaf soaked in ice water, Ruan Yubai's heart becomes numb and crispy, and the salted fish cry happily? He rolled several times in his arms, stickily forcing the person to repeat the love words three hundred times.

Give me some color and know how to open a mill. This is Ruan Yubai's forte. She played with Qingling's slender and beautiful fingers and murmured in a soft voice, "But I also want to have a try on it occasionally." "On

it "

Qingling closed her eyes, she didn't know what she was thinking in an instant, and she pondered: "It's not completely impossible."

With a pure salty fish brain, Ruan Yubai naturally wouldn't know that the two people's thoughts had completely gone astray, and was very excited After getting the double confirmation, she asked sincerely, "But if I can't, what should I do?" The eldest lady

stroked her hair gently, and said patiently: "Don't worry. ?, I will teach you."

The finger she stretched out was still the same slender and beautiful, but for some reason it instantly turned into another demonic product, and some fragments flashed through her mind quickly.

Ruan Yubai dodged in embarrassment, Qing Ling did not advance or retreat, and still maintained the same posture calmly. After an unknown period of time, the girl with a tangled face hesitated and gently stepped forward, almost instantly. was held gently.

The salted fish who was still counting the money after being sold moaned excruciatingly: "When the time comes, don't despise me." How

could you despise me?

The young lady with black hair and red lips smiled, and said seriously: "No, you are obviously very cute."

Because I like you, you are the cutest in the universe.

The author has something to say: Salted Fish Ruan: Did you hear that? The official seal is stamped, I am Gong!

The little angel does not admit that your writing is good and you threw a landmine Throwing time: 2021-05-15 00:14:15

The little angel Phantom threw a landmine. Throwing time: 2021-05-15 08:33:10

The little angel, who cannot be repeated, threw a landmine. Throwing time: 2021-05-15 15:34:37

​​Little angel" Moshang Gongzi Yebai", irrigation nutrient solution +12021-05-15 14:24:14

God adds a spoonful of cuteness, digs a lot of European energy, and sprinkles a little bit of the happiness ability of picking up money while walking, what will become Woolen cloth?

Woow, it turned out to be the beautiful little angel of the universe who came here with mines and nutrient solution, bobobobobobo!