41-50

41

  When he got home, Father Ruan was squinting his eyes and applying algae mud mask, humming a ditty and singing "The Hulk Song", but when he saw Ruan Yubai came back, he stopped in surprise: "Who bullied you? Dad asked this Get the bastard to settle the score!"

The girl had swollen peach eyes, and because her cheeks were too delicate, you didn't need to look carefully to find the dried tears on them, so pitiful.

Ruan Yubai shook his head, and stopped talking to his father who failed to transform into the Hulk, and went back into the room like a mummy in a daze.

She felt very sorry.

In fact, this kind of emotion didn't just come back home. It was long before she looked at the hostess before her anger faded, before Qingling left the tea restaurant indifferently, and before she sat down on her seat dejectedly. At that time, even when she said such excessive words, she already felt remorse.

This is actually venting anger.

No need to be persuaded by others, Ruan Yubai knew that because of bad emotions accumulated for too long, she took the heroine as an innocent outlet and said such words coldly.

Although Ruan Yubai herself didn't want a place in the Super A Games, no matter how dull she was, she must have realized the preciousness of this opportunity after all the messy things during this period. To say that Qingling randomly allocated places and didn't deliberately give up opportunities to herself, then there is no need for others to point their noses and scold. Ruan Yubai will sign up for this year's Star Versailles King Selection Competition.

No matter how bad the mood is, how can you use such sharp words to accuse the heroine?

The smell of shrimp dumplings in her mouth has not dissipated, and no one will be willing to give her shrimp dumplings in the future.

Thinking of the crystal clear skin and tender interior of the shrimp dumpling, Ruan Yubai supported her face in despair, and couldn't help crying even more sadly. Even the waiter who was dissatisfied with her just now couldn't bear it, so she took a glass of small bubble water for her to drink : "It's okay, we all know you didn't mean it."

Others know, but the heroine doesn't.

If there is a villain god in this world, Ruan Yubai must? Kneel down on the spot and piously ask the ancestors to show their spirits to plug the heroine's ears.

She is simply the most trashy villain in the world, to tossing herself into such a ghostly appearance.

It's a pity that there is no regret drug sale in this world.

While Ruan Yubai was weeping secretly, there was a knock on the door, and Ruan's father, who had washed off the Hulk mask and returned to ordinary people, walked in and put ice cubes on her eyes: "What happened?

" Didn't the book stall set up a stall today?"

"Your favorite dog-blood Tianlei double crit romance novel is sold out?"

"Grocery stores won't stock earthworm jelly anymore?"

"Today's ice cream doesn't have vanilla chocolate double crit. Fighting taste?"

I have to say that parents know their children best, and these questions turned into ice picks to stab at the villain's supposedly numb heart. After hearing Ruan's father tentatively ask "Yes It's not that the shrimp dumplings in the tea restaurant are all gone." At last, Ruan Yubai couldn't help but burst into tears, "I've always wanted to ask you a question." "Tell me." "Are you my biological