51-60

51

  This? It is destined to be an unforgettable game, not only because it contains so many cruel and bloody scenes, but also because of its twists and turns. Many former "violent and beautiful Alpha" gods of war fell into the sand, but this? became an opportunity to create a new god of civilian Omega? The brothers with guns were fighting against the wall, the airborne star reporter was hammered into the dirt, Beta, which no one expected, stood at the last moment...

and at the moment when the whistle that symbolized the end of the game was blown, "Transgender Omega Special Protection Regulations" officially launched.

No one will ever forget this scene -

the scorching sun scorched the ground, the golden willow branches not far away seemed to bear the sweet color of caramel, the first Omega to reach the match point let go of the flag tightly held in his hand , strolled towards Nan Zhudi who was still in shock.

This Beta lens, which is called "the shame of the royal family", is split in two, and the corners of the lips are pursed. I don't know whether it is because the bloody scene just now was too shocking, or because the younger brothers who spent huge sums of money have all changed. for the undead. And when he looked up, he saw the silver-haired boy taking off his hat? Smiling gently at him? His voice was hoarse after he hadn't spoken for a long time.

"Mr. Sir? Tell your brother,

please." In all fairness, the voice of this? Bowl bottom, listen to it? It makes people frown. But the reason everyone present opened their mouths was probably not out of discomfort, but because of the words spoken by this Omega called Feng Xiti.

Nanzhudi, the surname is Nan, and the first name is Zhudi, which seems to have nothing to do with the word "Shi".

In other words, none of the people present could have anything to do with the word "shi", because this is the national surname of the planet Laurels, and it is a surname that only the head of state of the royal family deserves.

All of a sudden, countless contestants and judges thought of the rumors about Nanzhudi from the outside world, and seeing the pale face of the person involved, they felt a little more certain in their hearts.

However, before everyone digested this shocking news, Feng Xiti threw down a big melon calmly: "I promise to marry your brother, don't let him continue kneeling in front of our house, what? How many days? It's not convenient for the cleaning staff to pass by?"

"Oh, yes, and," Feng Xiti continued politely, as if he didn't see Nanzhudi's increasingly ugly face, "You The cane my mother used to beat him was also picked from the willow tree in front of our house. Several of them have been broken in the past few days, and the willow tree is about to be bald. Please have time to settle the bill together It's more convenient to calculate the day is good."

Originally, the medical team was the calmest after the storm, and could calmly take care of the scene after the game, but as soon as he finished speaking, everyone couldn't bear it anymore. Wait, the medical staff who were busy lifting up Lao Jia's body threw the body back to the ground with a bang, completely destroying the remaining half of the intact remains.

The crowd was in an uproar, and the audience, both in front of the screen and behind the screen, picked up the half-eaten melons, feeling that they were full without needing to eat today. "What do you mean? Who the hell

is Feng Xiti? I can't understand this."

Ah, the one who was given a sex-changing injection after being drunk by Nanzhuge." "

I was shocked, all the melons I held in my hand were broken, and my dimensional wall was completely broken, there was nothing left "

No, I don't quite understand, Feng Xiti won this competition after all, and he doesn't necessarily have to marry a low-quality Alpha in the future, not to mention that Tu Xinyao, who is also an Omega, has just been established and has no A Association, it's perfectly fine to go to her, why bother sticking yourself in the home of this disgusting Bara."