1: Better Than Staying Dead

3rd POV:

"Wake up, Little One."

Draco opens his eyes slowly before getting up gently as he looks around and notice that he's in black void where he's in between life and death situation.

"What the..." He mumbles pushing himself up to stand straight before he feels that someone is behind him causing himself to turn swiftly.

He froze at the sight of white cozy orb sending the feeling to him with reassurance.

Sensing the positive feeling, Draco relaxes before asking the floating soul.

"Who are you, Little One?" Draco asked kindly as he was about to pat the orb, he can hear someone is speaking to him.

"You have pure soul that Unicron wants to have..."

Draco backs away in shocked and alarmed before getting into fighting stance.

"Who are you and why am I here?!" He quickly curse himself silently not hearing the orb is chuckling genuinely before he speaks again.

"You sure are acting like my sparkmate, my child."

Draco feels bewildered as he glance at the orb with caution face.

"What are you talking about? Sparkmate?? What's a sparkmate and what are you?" Draco questions him further, he can sense that his curiosity is getting the batter of him.

The orb chuckles again and this time, the orb reveals itself blinding Draco causing the human covering his face with his arms.

"Gagh!"

After 10 seconds the light has now dimmed down, Draco remove his arms slowly as he looks around until he looks up.

.
.
.

"Holy crap...."

He gasp stepping away eyeing the giant robot who is smiling at him lightly.

"Hello, My child. Surprise that you've meet the giant robot like me, I presume?"

Draco gulps after closing his mouth before he stands properly slowly.

"Sorry about that, sir. I didn't get used to some surprises but..." He trails off darting his eyes to the opposite area, "I'm kinda shocked that I meet the god himself, the creator of Cybertron and brother of Unicron." He added before glancing at Primus who nod at him saying he's correct.

"You have known me in your world because my children and I are like fictional characters to you."

Draco nods confirming his new God.

"Yes, that's right. Sorry about my world though, we may be corrupted the planet Earth but... We humans must survive on our own before the worst outcome will begin."

Primus nod with proud look on his face as he knelt down to Draco's height who is pretending to be relax, but on the inside, he's panicking if he messed up or not.

"You may calm, Youngling. For I, will give you second chance to experience and save my children from their fates."

Draco is now confused of what's going on as he ask his new God about the preventing fate of others.

"Why I must prevent those people from their fates, if you don't mind me asking." He questioned softly as Primus looks at him sadly.

"That I must not answer, you may find a way to look for clues inside your mind. I can assist you on your journey, but beware... My realm will be different when you get there."