8: The Twins Were Acting Differently

3rd POV:

Inside his berthroom, he can literally tell that the atmosphere is very hot, not the desert is extremely hot outside.

It's like someone or two people are in heat session.

"I'm gonna die...." Soundwave stated leaning into his hands while his elbows are sitting on his laps as Primus chuckles feeling the outcome is about to begin.

(I swear one of you people are reading are thirsty for more 😂)

"It's a good thing that you're in your room while the session is happening so quickly." Primus said reassuring the silent con who is still scared shitless.

"The good news is: the kids including my minicons are out there doing something more chaotic than my state in this heating base

"The good news is: the kids including my minicons are out there doing something more chaotic than my state in this heating base." Soundwave dramatically said sulking even more not hearing the knocking outside of his berthroom.

"I'm so doomed.... If I get myself tired and can't feel a thing, please, make me force to sleep." Soundwave pleads jokingly as Primus gently nudge him internally causing Soundwave to laugh quietly.

"I read something when I was still a human back then... When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. And that's where they are in.... My lord." Soundwave sighs hearing more knocks outside his door causing the silent con thinking twice and never open the door if the heat dies down.

If not, then he's going to help them out with their little friend.

Shivering at that thought, Soundwave can hear Sunstreaker outside telling him to open up the door and that did effect Soundwave terribly.

:Statement -- Go interface yourself.: Soundwave shots back shuddering at the feeling outside of his room as he can still hear Sunstreaker outside.

"The bad news is.... The other bots are outside and I can't disturb their routine." He thought until the door blows up causing some smoke to appear and it did make Soundwave to jump a little bit.

After the smoke has cleared itself, it reveals Sunstreaker but his head bents down shadowing his eyes making Soundwave sensing DEJA Vu.