5: Guess I'm Staying Here Permanently

3rd POV:

"These people.... Are gotta be joking." Soundwave thought as he watches the boys arguing over him whether if he's staying or not.

" Soundwave thought as he watches the boys arguing over him whether if he's staying or not

Here's what happened:

Cliffjumper begs Optimus Prime to be in their team causing his friends or family quickly displease with the idea even Ratchet doesn't want Soundwave to be in there.

So, that's where Soundwave is in the situation thinking about life and death situation.

"It's like they're the parents and Cliffjumper is a child who wants a toy so desperately." He jokes as the silent con looks around picturing every inch that the base is.... A little small for them to cope in.

"I wish we're in the military base.... Ya know what, I don't want to get killed by the government including the autobots." Soundwave shudders as he brought his knee up to his chest plate placing his chin on top muffling the voices around him.

He always does this when his parents are arguing about his future career but he wanted to be himself not some nobody to be judge by.

"He can't stay here, Cliff!"

Hugging himself hearing that certain sentence, he doesn't have best relationship with his family because he's a silent type weird human being.

"But, Cee...! He's the one who planned my escape!! Not to mention that Sounds ---"

"That's enough, Cliff! Why are you so stupid when it comes to dangerous situation huh?" Arcee used the last straw making Cliffjumper went quiet looking down feeling guilty and sad about not letting Soundwave to change sides.

Soundwave have enough with their arguments as he send out a very loud shriek causing every bot to cover their audio receptors until the noise is gone.

Sunstreaker is the first one to make his hand into a blade before lashing towards Soundwave who stands up showing no emotions but....

Pissed off face behind his mask as he readies himself.

"You're dead!" Sunstreaker roars bringing his blade up higher until Soundwave blocks it with his arms side to side.