7: He Knows What I'm Hiding....

3rd POV:

:Time Skip After Megatron Revives The Dead:

Staying inside his berthroom, Soundwave reads the dataset around the globe, Soundwave started to organize some of the files as he glance at the medic shortly who is still busy patching Optimus up until a slight ding sound gaining the silent con's attention.

Peering at the screen, Soundwave reads Frenzy's information about the plan of his side and smirks in amusement.

"So they plan to fix the groundbridge aye...?" He mumbles silently as he messages Frenzy back telling what she's going to do.

:Go to the Spacebridge where the cons are planning to bring the army of Unicron.... Stay alive please? I don't want to lose any of you along with your brothers and sisters.: Soundwave send the message not knowing that one edgy yellow bot is reading his message silently feeling confused and shocked.

"So.... He cares with other people of their well being..." He thought before silently walking away ignoring the spark beating faster and steady.

:Time Skip:

Soundwave steps forward as Miko looks up at her now father figure without Soundwave knowing about it.

The leader glance at the silent con before asking him to join them on their mission on space, "would you like to come with us, Soundwave?" He asked kindly with firm expression making Soundwave to perk up at his offer remembering that he hasn't been in many battles before, only the original Soundwave went that far.

Nodding way too fast, He hasn't been in space yet when Primus assures Soundwave that cybertronians can breathe in the galaxy.

Chuckling at his excitement, Sunstreaker steps forward with wary feeling .

"Not going to argue, sir, but is it alright to bring him with us? What if he snitch on us telling Megatron about our location and the humans??" Sunstreaker guessed eyeing Soundwave who is now more annoyed and hurt a little bit before giving him a flipped off sign causing the whole team to shocked not before Laserbeak and Ravage covers Raf's eyes while Miko snickers at the scene in front of them.

:Snarky Comment -- men no longer gives us butterflies... Straight high blood pressure now.: Soundwave smirks as he quickly bends down when Sunstreaker shoots him with his cannon in pissed off manner.

Miko looks away wheezing silently because it was true what Soundwave said about men before patting the minicons softly telling them to uncover Raf's eyes as they did so.

"One more snarky comment, and I won't hesitate to end your spark." Sunstreaker threatens not feeling the gentleness inside his spark seeing Soundwave do the 😛 emoji which Miko laughs shortly.

:Daring -- try it, I dare you.:

:Time Skip When Jack Came Back With Arcee:

Entering in the space now, Soundwave lands the last of the rest as he look at Bulkhead about to slip away causing the silent con quickly wrap his waist with his metallic tentacle which Bulkhead glance at him before giving him thanks.