Amber Freeman x GN!reader

Background Info: You are the lover of Amber Freeman and the niece/nephew of Sidney. After the death of Wes, Amber decided to throw a party for him. You had many encounters with Ghostface, and many times you have been injured, but not to the point where you had to go to the hospital. Little do you know that Ghostface will reveal themself at the party tonight. (Just so you know the events in this story are not going to be the exact same since I'm making this during school and I'm doin it by memory). At the moment you are behind Amber, scared for your life as Liv walks in with blood on her hands.

Fandom: Scream (5th movie)
Genre: Idk, not necessarily fluff, little bit of (by not necessarily) angst ig
Pair: Amber Freeman x GN!reader

-Y/n pov-

What the hell is going on?!

Mindy is passed out on the floor by Tara and I, and we are behind Amber. Sam is at the doorway and Richie just came up from the basement.

"YOU WENT DOWN THERE ALONE?!" Amber yells as we stare at him.

"I ASKED HER TO COME WITH ME!"

"GUYS!" Liv runs in quickly.

"AH!" Tara, Sam, and I scream as she pops in.

"Liv... Why do you have blood on your hands?" Amber questions. Liv quickly looks down and begins to stutter.

"I-I found Chad! H-He's bleeding out!"

"Right! You expect us to believe that?!" Amber yells.

Liv quickly begins to huff angrily before yelling.

"FUCK you Amber! I'm not the FUCKING KILLER!" Liv says.

"I know." Amber says pulling out a gun and shooting Liv in the face.

"You're next." Amber states as she turns to Sam and Richie and points the gun at them.

"RUN!" Richie yells before turning and running with Sam, thankfully Amber missed her shot.

I quickly try to get the gun from Amber and give Tara time to run away. As I continue struggling with her the gun goes off again, but I still continue.

Amber quickly has enough of this and elbows me in my stomach making me grunt in pain, but I make sure to keep a strong grip on the gun. She elbows my stomach one, two, three more times before I finally let go and fall to the ground, clutching my stomach as it throbs in pain.

"God, what the fuck!" Amber yells at me as she pulls me up by the collar of my shirt and slams me against the wall.

Amber quickly pulls out at knife she must've hidden on her and presses it against my neck. As I struggle a little, Amber presses the knife on my neck more.

"You know... I was gonna keep you alive babe." Amber whispers as she looks into my eyes.

"But now that I've thought about it... Why don't you help us kill these bastards."

While she says this she pulls the knife away from my neck before she stabs my shoulder. I yell out in pain and go to grab the knife, but Amber stops me by grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the wall. She pulls the knife out of my shoulder before stabbing my hand, making me cry out in pain again.

"Shhhh... It's alright babe... Just give me a yes or no. Yes for joining me and Richie in killing, or no. If you say no... I'm going to have to kill you here right now." Amber rambles as she stares in my eyes, and my eyes staring right back at hers.

I stay quiet at continue to stare at her. I can't shake off how much I still love her. I still want to be with her... But then I will have to betray all my friends and family by doing so.