WidowTracer x fem!reader

Background Info: You're Agent name in this is Oni, (again I know), and you're on a mission in Kings Row to search for the missing Overwatch Agent, and friend, Tracer. There have been many citings of a strange light that resembles Tracer's chronal accelerator. In this you have a crush on Tracer and Widowmaker but kept it secret from everyone.

Fandom: Overwatch
Genre: Angst to fluff
Pair: Widowmaker x Tracer x fem!reader

-Y/n Pov-

I walked through the streets of Kings Row in my agent clothes, it being night not many people are out and it'll be easier to see the lights that have been reported. I sigh, knowing that it'll be very unlikely that I find Lena tonight, plus I've been walking for 2 hours now.

I walk a little more before stopping and taking a seat on a bench. I take off my beanie and run my hand through my hair, taking a deep breath before breathing out heavily. I look up towards the rooftops infront of me and see a glint of something.

I look at it for a second longer before quickly putting my beanie back on and standing quickly. I didn't see no light, but I saw a scope of a rifle. A sniper rifle to be exact.

I see the gun move away, the holder most likely realizing I spotted them. I begin running to a alleyway spotting a ladder that reaches the rooftop, climbing it quickly.

I reach the rooftop to see a person's outline on a rooftop a bit away, not identifying them. I sprint towards them as they also start running, keeping a great distance in between us. Then I see them skip ahead, a light blue trail illuminating behind them, making me stop in shock.

I stand there in shock as my eyes widen, tears beginning to build up in my eyes.

"Lena..." I let out a quiet whisper, my voice cracking already.

I found her...

I snap out of it when I notice the girl in front of me, moving her hand infront of my face. I look at her, tears now sliding down my face.

This can't believe I actually found you...

"You're here..." I whisper quietly, bringing a hand to cover my mouth.

I see her tilt her head like a puppy, her eyes staring into mine. She sadly smiles and brings me into a tight hug, rubbing small circles on my back to calm me down.

We pull away from the hug at the same time and I look into her eyes, noticing something different, but not being able to identify what yet.

"What happened? Why did you disappear Lena..?" I continue looking into her eyes directly, still not able to identify the difference from before.

"I just needed sometime to myself luv, don't worry!" Tracer said in her usual cheery voice.

I stand there for a bit longer before noticing her eyes aren't brown anymore, but a red.

I slowly begin back away from her, my eyebrows furrowing as I look at Tracer in front of me.

"Luv...? What's wrong?" Tracer questioned, slowly walking towards me.

"You aren't Tracer..." I reply coldly, igniting my fist on fire.

"What happened to you...?" I mumble, getting into a defensive position.

I see her cheery smile go to a frown and see her eyeing me coldly now. I hear her sigh and watch as she grabs one of her guns.

"You found out too quickly love, no worries our plan will be successful."