Haley x fem!reader

(A/N): I'm totally not obsessed with Stardew Valley rn TvT. I love Haley so much.

Background Info: Haley gets a little jealous. Just a tiny itty bit.

Fandom: Stardew Valley
Genre: Smut
Pair: Haley x fem!reader

-Y/n Pov-

I stretched and yawned as I woke up, feeling a couple of my joints pop and crack. I sighed as I sat up, rubbing my eyes to wake myself before getting up and getting changed into my farmer clothes.

After that I quickly grabbed my straw hat and walked out the door of my house to my farm, seeing and hearing my sprinklers go off to water some plants. I quickly grab my fishing rod as I start to head to the docks, planning on doing some fishing before mining today.

As I walked into the town square I suddenly hear something.

"Y/n!!!"

I turn to see my girlfriend, Haley, grinning and running to me. I chuckle and opened my arms, letting Haley basically tackle me into a hug.

"Morning hun, someone's excited to see me."

Haley rolls her eyes and smiles more as she looks up to me before kissing me quickly.

"What? I can't be excited about seeing my girlfriend?" Haley questioned playfully.

"Now I didn't say that." I chuckle, pulling Haley into a quick kiss.

Haley laughs softly as we kissed. It's crazy how much Haley loves me, literally the first day we met she was extremely rude. Months after that as well she was just very rude. I guess I just had a positive affect on her.

"Hey Y/n!" I suddenly hear, turning my head to see Abigail, my friend.

"Oh, hey Abigail!"

I softly smile and turn to talk to her, keeping my arms wrapped around Haley.

-Haley Pov-

Tsk... Why does Abigail want N/n's attention...?

I quickly recognized what I was feeling - jealousy. I can't help it though, N/N is my girlfriend...

My arms tighten slightly around Y/n's torso and I rest my head on her shoulder. I could feel N/n's body tense slightly from the unexpectedness, but she quickly relaxed and tightened her arms around me.

But she continued to talk to Abigail...

-A little later-

-Y/n Pov-

After a little bit of talking Abigail said goobye and went to do her own things for today. Not even a moment later I'm being dragged by Haley to my house.

"Hun? What's wrong."

I could tell something was bothering her because of the look on her face. She didn't bother to reply though, instead she just kept pulling me along.

We quickly made it to my house and she pulled me in, shutting the door behind her.

"Haley, baby, what's wrong?"

Again I got no reply, well at least verbally. Haley didn't waste much time, passionately kissing me and gripping my waist slightly tightly.

I reciprocated the kiss quickly, wrapping my arms around her neck as she guided us to my bed as was made out. Our kisses only got more heated and slightly sloppy before she pushed me down onto my bed and straddled my waist.