Mal x fem!reader

(A/N): So for this oneshot I'm thinking of making a new story, and this is just a small part that I think would work nice with it. I don't know if I'll actually make this oneshot into a full story. After this I would really appreciate it if you tell me your thoughts about if I should or not. Thank you for reading this, I know my writing isn't consistent, but I am trying to come up with some things.

Background Info: This happens during the second Descendants movie. You're the daughter of Captain Hook and the twin sister of Harry Hook. You are Mal's girlfriend, but things happened.

Fandom: Descendants
Genre: Angst
Pair: Mal x Fem!reader

-No one's pov-

Y/n was in Uma's shop, working and watching the TV to see if anything interesting pops up. It wasn't really busy today, but that was a good thing. She heared that Mal was back in the Isle when her brother got back from taking money from Dizzy.

Uma smirked at that info, and eventually Gil also came back, informing us that the king and Mal's friends were back too. Y/n was immediately pissed at the information.

Mal had promised her that she would help her break out of the Isle after she got the wand and broke the barrier. But Y/n quickly realized that Mal, her own girlfriend, lied or at least broke her promise.

The day of the coronation, Y/n watched as Ben and Mal was all lovey-dovey and as Mal rebelled against her mother. It looked like Mal forgot all about Y/n, or didn't care that she broke her heart and trust. The years that they've known each other — the years they dated seemed to not matter.

Y/n had grown to hate Mal and Ben and the other VKs, but she still loved Mal at the same time.

"So the king and her friends are only back to get Mal so they can abandon the Isle again..." Y/n mumbled angrily, glaring at Gil.

"Yeah!" Gil grinned happily, glad that Y/n understood what was happening.

She glared at Gil more before closing her eyes and groaning. Uma frowned and put a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort Y/n somewhat. Harry on the other hand smiled irritatedly and put his hook on Gil's shoulder.

"I sugges' you shut your trap right now Gil..."

It was quiet for a moment before Uma spoke up.

"Harry, Gil, go get the king."

Harry nodded and started walking out of the shop, dragging Gil behind him.

"What are you planning Uma..."

Y/n looked to Uma slightly annoyed knowing Uma was trying to pull something. Uma only looked back at Y/n with a grin.

"*We* are going to make Mal regret going to Auradon and all the pain she's caused us. The pain she caused *you*."

Y/n stared at Uma for a moment, her jaw tense as she thought. After a moment Y/n started smirking.

"I'm down. What's the plan?"

Uma grinned more as she stood up and began to explain the plan.

"So, the plan is..."

-A while later-

Mal walked into the shop, seeming irritated.

"I'm baaaaack." She said sarcasticly.

Uma turned to her and smirked before speaking.

"Loser party of 1, Loser party of 1!"

Mal rolled her eyes and sat down at a table before Uma somewhat excitedly sat next to her, leaving a seat across from Mal.