Nea Karlsson x fem!reader

Background Info: You are a survivor in this. You've been in thousands of trials and you were one of the first few stuck in this twisted realm along with others. When you first arrived you and Nea weren't good friends, more like enemies. It's still know of like that, or is it?

Fandom: Dead by Daylight
Genre: Fluff
Pair: Nea Karlsson x fem!reader

-Y/n pov-

Fuck these stupid boxes with the little puppets! 3 out of 5 gens are done and we were against Amanda, aka the pig. I was able to loop and run her for two gens, but she caught up and put a reverse bear trap on my head.

It was me, Leon, Claire, and Nea. Leon and Claire have been working on gens and Nea was- I don't know what Nea was doing. I think she helped with one gen, but other than that she's been M.I.A.

Suddenly I heard Leon scream and realize he's been hooked. I was so focused on this stupid box so I could get the trap on my head off that I didn't even realize Claire was hooked too.

"Damn..."

The puppet on the box laughed at me, making me get irritated. I flipped off the puppet and went to find another box. As I started working on the box I heard two sounds that indicate that Claire and Leon were sacrificed.

What the fuck?!

My eyes widened when the puppet laughed at me again.

"Motherfucker!"

What the fuck is Nea doing?! Where is she?!

Next thing I know I hear a click from the trap on my head, indicating it activated and now i have limited time.

"Fuck!"

I started running to find another box, when suddenly I run into Nea. I glare at her angrily and she glares back.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Where have you been?!"

The trap on my head made a beep, letting me know that i have about 45 second's left.

"You know what, I don't have time for this."

I started to storm off before Nea spoke.

"There's a box this way!"

I rolled my eyes as I kept running.

"Yeah right..."

I got to another box a bit later, which I only had 25 seconds left. I quickly got to work on the box when i heard footsteps.

"That isn't the right box for your trap." Nea spoke, sounding irritated.

I didn't listen to her and continued focusing on the box. The puppet laughed at me once more, making my eyes widen and my heart drop.

"Shit..."

I look to Nea who had a "I told ya so" look.

"Oh don't look at me li-"

I was cut off by the trap going off, killing me instantly. My body dropped to the ground as my view faded to black.

I felt my back hit the ground, making me groan as I open my eyes. I was next to the campfire at the survivor camp.

I sighed as I got up and held my hand up to my head, feeling a lot of pain.

"Fuck..."

I started to go back to my tent when Claudette came up to me.

"You know this is only going to get worse if you and Nea don't work together."

"We never worked together, I'm fine."