Christmas Special! ??? x Fem!Reader

Background Info: So this is just a nice Christmas special I feel like making! I want it to be a surprise who the person is, so you'll have to read to find out!

Fandom: Surprise :]
Genre: Fluff only
Pair: Her initials are JV :] so JV x Female Reader

-Y/n Pov-

I'm completely out of breath- I've been running away from my girlfriend all day. Yeah that might sound terrible but it's not. It's a simple explanation.

Hide n seek tag.

The hiders hide and the seekers have to tag the hiders to get them out.

So we have been using the entire building and a little of the outside to hide. Now nobody is really hiding outside because its snowing and extremely cold out there, well after my last hiding spot being exposed and almost caught I ran out here and now this is my hiding spot.

I am so out of breath, sitting on the ground in the snow freezing now. I'm dedicated to win this. So I'm not moving from my-

"Gotcha!"

I felt my girlfriends arms wrap around me and hold me tightly in her grasp so I can't run, making me yelp out in surprise.

"Jill!"

I whine out slightly upset that I've been caught. I give up and lean back into her chest, sighing in content. Jill chuckled before kissing my cheek.

"You believe after all the shit we've been through I wouldn't be sneaky enough to sneak up on you?"

I roll my eyes and turn around to kiss her on her lips.

"I thought I was being sneaky hiding out here.."

Suddenly I sneeze, my nose starting to run.

"Oh my god Y/n!"

Jill was laughing and we both stood up, getting ready to head inside.

"Let's get you inside my love."

I groan and walk with her into the S.T.A.R.S building, sighing contently again when we walk into the heated building. I must've been shaking from the cold because Jill wrapped her jacket around me and then wrapped her arm around my shoulders so she could keep me close.

"You know that it was probably a bad idea to be out in the cold on Christmas Eve."

Jill softly laughed out, holding me close as we head to the kitchen for Hot Chocolate.

"I wanted to win!"

I looked at Jill grumpily, frowning like a little kid. Jill laughed once more, kissing my cheek.

"Well you were the last person I found."

We made it to the kitchen, and Jill made me sit down on the counter as we waited for the hot chocolate.

"Still I-"

I sneezed again, my nose getting slightly runny.

"I still wanted to win!"

Jill rolled her eyes, standing in front of be in between my legs. Her arms were wrapped around my waist and she was looking up at me.

"And now you're getting sick."

Jill had this smirk on her face, which made me frown grumpily. Jill rolled her eyes again before reaching up and kissing me on my lips lovingly, making me melt into the kiss and relax. Once we pull away I chuckle and look at her.

"You're gonna get sick if you keep kissing me."

Jill looked at me and smirked.

"You think that'll stop me?"

Jill then quickly kissed my lips before kissing all over my face, making me laugh out and try to push her away.

"J-Jill! St-Stop!"

I kept laughing as I tried to push Jill away, but she didn't stop which I didn't mind. After a moment she stopped with on last kiss on my lips. We both just stared into each other's eyes lovingly.

"I love you so much Y/n."

"I love you too Jill."

We both leaned in once more, kissing eachother on the lips lovingly again.

—————————————————————————

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

- Ash/Percy