Cheating?

Adi(annoyed) : Issiliye kehta hoon ki pehle se hi padhai kar .. par nahi why will u listen.

Aarohi pouts listening this.

Aaru : Bhaiya please ye chapter khatam karke so jaungi ... Pakka

Aditya left annoyed. He knows its waste of time telling her to sleep. Aarohi is very talented... Unlike others she studies only once and remembers everything and can score 95+
But because of this talent she became overconfident and now she studies one day before exams which gets her 80+

Aaru : Hey krishna ji. Bhachalo mujhe agar bhaiya ko pata chala na ki mein ek din pehle hi padhai karna shuru ki tho meri khair nahi. 😕

Next day morning everyone got ready and had their Breakfast. Aarohi goes to pray.

Aaru : Krishna ji . Bachalo mujhe .. mujhe sab questions ka answers yaad aajai please ...

Everyone wish her all the best.

In exam hall.

Aaru : Aaru! Relax ! Calm down. U can do it.

She starts writing her answers.

Exam seating: 2 for bench to the corners and they are 10 rows . Aarohi is in the 8th bench.

Suddenly the guy infront of her accidentally drops his pen down which comes and falls between Aarohi and her bench partner.
Both of them unknowingly bend at a time to pick the pen.
The invigilator sees them bending and thinks they are telling answers to each other.

Invigilator: Hey you both! Sharam nahi hai .. exam mein cheating kar rahe ho.

Aarohi and the girl get scared.

Aarohi : No mam! We are not. Dinesh ka pen niche gir gaya tha isliye meine utha diya.

Invigilator: Cheating kar rahe ho aur upar se justify bhi kar rahe ho.

Aarohi : No mam. Its not like that ..

Invigilator : Give me your papers and get out of the class.

Aarohi got tears in her eyes. She prepared so hard for this exam.

Aarohi : Mam ! Please listen to us.

Invigilator: sunai nahi diya .. Give me the papers.

She was not allowing them to tell their side of story .Both Aarohi and the girl plead her a lot .
At last she agrees on cutting them 10 marks each and making them change their places .
All this time that dinesh is so silent scared of getting scolded.

After exam she was so sad. Her friends tried cheering her up but in vain. She was waiting for her brother to come pick her up.
Usually it is either Aditya or Abhimanyu who pick her up from school during her exams.

But to her unluck both her brothers got stuck in their work and sent her a sorry message asking her to come with driver.

She was so sad that after reaching home she cried herself to sleep.

In the evening when she woke up , she found both aayush and Abhimanyu playing chess. She went down to tell Abhimanyu what happened.

Abhi : yess mein jeet gaya!hahahahha! Awwwww! Aayush hooda haar gaya! 😂

Aayu : mein koi hara vara nahi huin ... Aap ne cheating kiya. Aap hameshaa aisa hi marte ho.

Abhi : chal bey! Jhoota! Haar gaya tho bhai ne Cheating kiya wahh!

Aayu : Cheater cheater cheater chea..

Listening all this the exam incident flashed again infront of her and she started crying out loud. The brothers saw her nd got worried. They immediately rushed near her and asked her what happened but got no reply.
That is when she saw Aditya entering the house.
She immediately ran and hugged him 😭😭. He got worried seeing her.

Adi : Bacha! Kya hua! Kyu ro rahi hai.

But no answer.. she was only crying.

Adi(seeing the other two) : Tum loge ne kuch kaha .

Abhi and aayu : Nahi bhaiya.

Abhi : Hume khud nahi pata kya hua. So ke uthi aur neeche aake rone lagi aur kuch bataya bhi nahi.

She was still crying hugging Aditya.
Aditya sat on the couch and gently pulled her into his lap.

Adi : Chup hoja meri princess. Aayu pani laa.

He made her drink water.

Adi : Bacha! Bhaiya ko nahi bataogi kya hua.
Dekho meri taraf dekho . Mein hoon na sab theek kardunga ... Bata na bacha kya hua?

Aaru : Bha..ii..yyya...

Adi : Ha bacha!

Aaru : you trust me right?

Aditya was shocked but he composed himself.

Adi : More than my life.

Aarohi got hope listening to him.

Adi : Batao!

Aaru : Bhaiya! Noone believed me in school! 😭

Adi : Kaun?

Aaru : Invigilator mam and principal mam!

She told him the entire exam incident.

Aaru : Aur phir meine socha! Y should i get scared when i haven't done any mistake. So i went to principal mam and told her what happened but even she didn't believe me😭

All the brothers are shocked and they had tears in their eyes like how come someone not give anyone a chance to explain themselves.

Aditya was boiling in anger. Whoever it is are gonna pay a huge price when he is done with them.

Aditya wipes her tears.

Adi : aaru! You should never waste these precious tears of yours for some useless reason like this.
People are always like this aaru! Woh situation jaane bina hi judgement pass kardete hai.
Mei hu na .. mein sab theekh kardunga ...
Theeke?

Aarohi just looks at him.

Adi : Apne bhaiya pe bharosa haina?

Aarohi nods.

Adi : Toh bus phir ... Apne aasu poch aur ye sab sochna band karo .... Mein kal hi tere school aunga theeke.

Abhimanyu caressing her hair.

Abhi : Aaru! Koi trust kare ya na kare but we all TRUST you .. ok?

Aayush to lighten the mood. He pulls her cheeks .

Aayu : Yess its because you are our cute little sister and yea thodi paagal bhi ho vo alag baat hai.

Aaru : BHAIYAAAA!

Adi(wacks aayu lightly) : Kyu usse tang kar raha hai.

Abhi : Bhaiya kal uss fucking chudail ko chodna mat. Jaise usne aaru ki nahi suni waise Aap bhi uska ek mat sunna.

Aditya just glares at him.

Abhi : Ab chudail ko chudail nahi bolunga tho kya devi bolunga.

Aditya twists his ear.

Abhi : Aah! Bhaiya .. kya kar rahe ho. Mein bacha thodi hoon .

Aayush and aarohi try hard not to burst out laughing.

Adi : ABHIMANYU HOODA ! Keep ur tongue in check .. agar dobara aisa bolega tho ... Tu pitega mujhse.

He leaves his ear. Abhimanyu rubbing his ear.

Abhi : Kya hai. Kyu hamesha hitler banke ghoomthe ho. Aur suno aap ek baat.

Going away from aditya.

Abhi : Agar koi meri parivaar ko hurt kare tho mein aisa hi words use karunga... Mein nahi badlne waala ...

Adi : Teri tho main ...

Aditya Starts chasing Abhimanyu who jumps from sofa to sofa in the whole hall.
Aayush and aarohi bursts out laughing.
Seeing aarohi laugh after crying so much the brothers felt some relief.

To be continued....

Do like and inline comment.