Apologising

The next day morning by the time aayush comes down to talk with his bhaiya , he sees him leaving for office. He runs behind him to talk but aditya leaves hurriedly as he has a important meeting to attend.

Abhi : Kya hua?

Aayu : Woh Bhaiya se baat nahi ho paayi.

Abhi : Koi baat nahi bacha! Talk when he comes in the evening!

Aayush sadly nods!

Abhi : Chalo chalo ab mujhe bhi jaana hai! Khana kha lena time se! Byee!

He side hugs him and leaves kissing his forehead!

After they left aayush didn't feel like eating anything but keeping in mind not to increase his bhaiya's anger he eats!

Just as he finishes his breakfast aarohi comes down. He sees her bandage came off.

Aayu : Aaru bandage nikal gayi hai.

Aaru : Aapko kya?

Aayush ignores her and gets a new bandage and applies it on her hand! Kaka serves her food.

Aaru : Kaka! Bhaiya aur bhai kaha hai?

Kaka : woh dono tho subah subah chale gaye beta! Aapko kuch chahiye tho bata do mujhe!

Aarohi sadly completes her breakfast.

Like this the whole day passes by! At night when aditya returns back he was not so surprised to see aarohi studying in the hall! Whenever she does a mistake, she rectifies it by being in good books, which she follows literally by studying.

Adi : Kaka! Mere liye ek cup coffee mere room mein bhejwa dijiye!

Aaru : Bhaiyaa!

Aditya just ignores her goes to his room. Aarohi feels bad! All her efforts of studying went in vain.

Aditya had a rough day at work! He is feeling irritated and his daily dose of coffee is late!

Adi : KAKA! Coff...

That is when he notices aayush entering his room with his coffee. He sees how sad and apologetic aayush looks. He shouldn't have been so hard on him. Aayush places the coffee near him and leaves silently! Aditya takes a sip savouring the taste and immediately realises it is his little brother who made the coffee.

Here outside aditya's room aayush is waiting for him to finish his coffee and relax so he can go apologise to his elder brother.

After drinking his coffee , aditya leans back on his chair and relaxes closing his eyes. But he can only see aayush's sad face , he also remembers abhimanyu's words , he shouldn't have slapped aayush but he has to make sure that aayush never say yes to all of aarohi's demands.

After giving aditya few minutes to relax aayush gently approaches him. He first hesitates but sits on his knees infront of his brothers chair and holds his hand! Aditya opens his eyes feeling a touch.

Aayu : Sorry Bhaiyaa!

Aditya sighs the only sibling of his who is responsible enough to accept his mistakes and apologise even before he reprimanded.

When aditya doesn't reply. Aayush holds his ears.

Aayu : Sorry bhaiya! Please naraj mat rehna!

Adi : What are you sorry for?

Aayush is happy finally his bhaiya is talking with him, he thought he'll be too angry to talk.

Aayu (looking down) : Woh mujhe aaru ko bike dena nahi chahiye tha!