Siyappa

Do like and comment!

As holidays were continuing for both Aayush and Aarohi , they are creating havoc in the whole mansion : irritating their bhaiya , annoying their bhai. Fighting with each other. And one day they even started fighting for a single toy. They are pulling the toy towards each other.

Aayu : Its mine! I had it first.

Aaru : And y should i let you have it.

Aayu : Its mine

Aaru : No its mine.

Aayu : You lier i saw it first.

They are shouting on top of their voices.

Aaru : I hate you!

Aayu : Well i hate you to the infinity ♾️

Aaru : youu...

Thats it Aditya lost his patience. He was trying very hard on completing a presentation for a very important project and these little kids found the correct time to irritate him.

Adi : HEYYY ! HEEYYY ! THATS ENOUGH! (Sternly) Don't make me come over there.

That line alone made both of them shutup right there. They both glared at abhimanyu who was laughing from kitchen seeing their faces. After their breakfast , Aditya was scared to leave them alone as they gave a break to all the servants today and noone will be there to take care of them. So he thought of taking them to his office.

Aaru : Nahi bhaiya , hume nahi jaana aapke saath. Hum waha bore hojayenge!

Aayu : Haa bhaiya please! We can stay back! I promise we'll not fight. We'll be good.

Aditya was not sure on leaving them both alone but after a lot of pleading's from them , he finally agreed.

Adi : Theekhe theekhe mat aana! But you guys have to take care of yourself! You r getting me right. Single scratch and i'll skin you guys!

They both gulp down!

Abhi : Aree bhaiya kyu dara rahe ho bache ko , nahi karenge kuch bhi! Right guys! (Both nod) ab chalo we r getting late! Bye bachas!

Time passes - Aarohi was feeling bored , so to avoid any sort of trouble she thought of the best option she could and went to sleep after lunch. When she woke up in the evening, she was happy that her brothers are gonna return anytime soon as they promised on taking them out for dinner.
When she came out she saw Aayush cleaning his bike and adoring it. She thought of scaring him!

Aaru : Bhoooo!

Aayu : AAAHHH!

Aayush immediately caught his heart which is about to fall 😱 , aarohi was laughing her lungs out 🤣😂🤣

Aaru : Waise AB! Can i ask you something?

Aayu (suspicious) : what?

Aaru : Wo mujhe naa aapki bike chalani hai, plz dedo na , bas ekbar , bas main gate tak chalaungi plzzzz..

Aayu : No waayyy! Bhaiya maar dalenge mujhe! Na baba na!

Aaru : AB! please na dedo na , pucca koi gadbad nahi karungi! Mujhe aati hai bike chalana.

Aayu : Acha! Where did u learn? As far as i know bhaiya never taught u and even never allowed u touch a bike.

Aaru : Aree AB , mere frnd se seekhi huin main. Please do na . I'll show u my skills.

Aayu : Nahi nahi rehne de aaru!

Aaru (acting) : Haa bas yehi reh gaya! Aapki choti behen ki ek wish bhi nahi pori karogi? What kind of a brother are you?