Pacifying

Longest chapter
Do like and comment

The moment aarohi comes out from the living room , she pulls herself away from aayush and starts running towards her room. Aayush follows her and stops her. He felt so bad seeing his sister getting punished and now he is guilty of disclosing the accident matter.

Aayu : Aaru rukh!

He reaches her , holds her hand and stops her.

Aaru : chodo mujhe nahi baat karni mujhe kissi se , aap sab log bahut gande ho!

Aayu (softly) : Apni AB se bhi baat nahi karni

Aarohi turns and sees his face.

Aayu : sorry na yaar , mein sirf dar gaya tha , I didn't know what i was doing. I was just worried for you!

Aarohi just looks at him.

Aayu : Achaa! Ab tune do din se baat bhi nahi kiya na , tho consider it my punishment.

No response

Aayu : Sorry! Please , next time se pakka kisi ko kuch nahi bataunga! Promise.

Aarohi immediately hugs him crying! He hugs her back tightly!

Aaru(crying) : Bhaiya bahut gande hai! Unhone mujhe bahut daata , mein kabhi nahi baat karungi unse. Aur bhai bhi gande hai , unhone bhi gussa kiya mujhpe.

Aayush smiles hearing her , whoever scolds her or corrects her are bad , really bad!
Suddenly aarohi beats him on his chest and pulls back from the hug!

Aaru : Aap bhi gande ho (and wipes her running nose) aapne sab kuch bhaiya ko bata diya.

Aayu : Areey! Phir se wahi baat

Aarohi moves from him and lays on her bed on her stomach and covers herself with a blanket. Aayush notices aditya and abhimanyu standing at the door , they came in when aarohi is complaining about them to him. Aditya is hurt that he has to discipline his sister so hard to make her understand. He goes towards her.

Aditya removes blanket from her face! He sees her puffed eyes and her crying terribly and feels even more bad!

Adi (concerned) : Arree beta! Chup hojao! Itna kyu ro rahi hai! Tabiyat kharab hojyegi beta!

He wipes her tears but aarohi swats his hand away!

Aaru(angrily) : Mein nahi baat karri apse... jao aap yaha se.(wipes her tears furiously and covers herself with blanket again) 😫

Aditya smiles and shakes his head, his scared kitten is gone , now the angry kitten is back.

Adi : Aaru baat tho sun

Aaru : Ab kyu baat karni hai aapko , do din se tho baat nahi kiya

Adi : Bacha! Bhaiya ki taraf dekh tho sahi!

Aditya tries pulling her up!

Aaru : Meine kaha na ...Baat mat karo aap mujhse...

Adi : Aaru beta!

Aaru : kitne zor se daata ....thappad bhi maara aapne mujhe aur....(sniffing and wiping her nose) aur bohot ....bohot zyada punish bhi kiya ... jao aap yaha se (pushes him away)

Aditya sighs and pulls her from the bed into his arms , she struggles in his arms but his hold is strong.

Aaru : Chodo mujhe ... chodo

Adi : BAS!

Aarohi stops struggling. Aditya properly pulls her into his arms and hugs her tightly, thats it aarohi cries hard hugging him back!