Aarohi's Guardian.

Next morning as said Aditya goes to Aarohi's school.
There Aparna's(Aarohi's bench partner) Mother is also present. Aparna's mother also didn't believe that her child copied but she was scared on how to approach but on knowing the arrival of Aarohi's Guardian she decided to come.

Principal's office ( Pm : principal mam)

Aarohi and Aparna : Good Morning Mam!

Pm : Good Morning! Please come in.

Aaru : Mam! This is my brother Mr.Aditya Hooda.

Adi : Good Morning Mrs Ahuja.

Pm : Good Morning Mr Hooda . Please have a seat.

Both Am(Aparna mother) and aditya take a seat .

Pm : How can I help you.

Adi : I'm actually here to talk about the exam incident yesterday.

Pm : Well. I guess there's nothing much to say from my side Mr Hooda. Your Sister and your daughter (seeing Am) were caught cheating in an ongoing exam and your sister had the audacity to argue wd the Invigilator incharge.

Adi : ok so if you have nothing else to say can i have a talk with the Invigilator too.

Pm : Sure! I'll just call her.

And she connects her intercom and call her.
(In : invigilator)

In : Mam! You called me?

Aarohi catches the hem of Aditya's shirt the moment she sees her come in. Her eyes automatically start tearing seeing her🥺

Pm : Yes Mrs Raheja please come in . Meet Mr Hooda, Aarohi's brother and Mrs Ahluwalia, Aparna's mother. They are here to know about the exam incident yesterday. Please tell them what happened?

In(Rudely) : Well Mr Hooda. I caught them while they were Cheating!

Mrs Ahuja was shocked for the rude reply of hers.

Adi : Mrs Ahuja. Can you please tell Mrs Raheja that this is not the answer to my question.

Pm : Mrs. Mr.Hooda wants to know exactly how you caught them cheating?

In : Mam! I was actually clearing the doubt of one student about the exam that is when i saw Aarohi and Aparna bending down and talking with each other after which aarohi started arguing with me but later they requested me so i made them sit separately and cut 10 marks each.

Adi : Mrs Ahuja with you permission can i ask few questions to Mrs Raheja

Pm : Go Ahead!

Adi : So Mrs.Raheja you said you saw both Aarohi and Aparna bending down right?

In : Yes

Adi : So how did you know they were talking?

In was shocked but composes herself.

In : Oh come on! Mr Hooda why would anyone bend down in an ongoing exam .

Adi : So that means you assumed they were talking.

In : But....

Aditya cut her immediately

Adi : Did you atleast ask them y did they bent down ?

In : No thief tells i'm a thief.

Adi : Agreed! But did you atleast check their papers? Were they writing the same question cause according to you they were caught Cheating so i assume they would be writing the same question and same lines to the answer?