𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 • 𝑂𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡 • 𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝐺𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡

"Mammooonnn!! I understand you like playing your electric guitar that MC got you, but keep it down! I'm trying to read!" Satan yelled from his room "It ain't me, Satan!" Satan was confused and close his book. Everyone looked at eachother when they realised the sound was coming from MC's room. They went inside and saw her working on an electric guitar remix of a song named Shinunoga E-wa. Everyone's eyes widened in shock and awe. Asmo was recording, so was Levi. They stopped when they heard a small hiss and saw MC's fingers bleeding.

"Second take, ruined." MC muttered. They went to their drawer and grabbed bandaids. They saw dried up blood on MC'S bright carpet. "MC." Mammon called them. MC looked at the brothers and smiled "Oh, hey." They waved and started wrapping their fingers with the bandaid. "Sit on my bed. You guys are on time. I'm about to do an acoustic guitar remix of With You." They smiled and put on the music "I'm only doing this for you guys, so don't ever tell another living soul."

The music started playing as MC was softly playing their electric guitar to the rhythm as Asmo pulled out his phone and started recording–secretly MC was playing while Levi was looking around their room and saw tons of instruments. His eyes lit up until he heard the music stop "You guys can borrow one, and I can teach you guys." MC smiled. The brothers grabbed a guitar while Lucifer grabbed a small piano keyboard. "Lucifer, please, be careful with that. It's quite not in good shape." MC said with a small bead of sweat rolling down their face.

just a short oneshot! thanks for reading!