𝐾𝑖𝑑𝑠 • 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 •𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑂𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡

Words; 608

Gender of MC (im so sorry for this); Female

Recommended songs; Here With Me - (d4vd), Pluto Projector + I Hear a Symphony - (forgotten who)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked out of your room and realised there were a lot of high-pitched yelling. You went to the kitchen and saw children. "Eh?" You muttered only to realise it were the brothers. You kneeled down and observed them. You observed all of them and realised they were all acting the same.

'It seems to me that they are all still the same brothers, but more childish and smaller.. They all look cute, but this is not the time. I need to find a way to turn them back.' You zoned out until you heard someone tell your name. "MCC! Pwease tell big bro Mammy to stop fighting Beel!" Belphegor said. You looked to the left and saw Beel and Mammon fighting. You ran towards the direction and went between the two brothers. "Mammon, Beel! Stop this!" You said.

"What even happened?" You asked both of them. "Mwammon ate my custard!" Beel said while crying and glaring at Mammon "Mammon?" You looked at the white haired small male "I didn't know it was his!" He defended. "I see, both of you have valuable reasons.. but that does not mean you both should fight over this. Belphie is scared now." You pointed at the scared male. "Apologize to eachother, please?" You asked them. "I'm sorry Mwammon.." Beel lowered his head "I'm sorry too, Beel." They both smiled.

"I'll buy you both ice cream later, okay?" You smiled and pat their head. You went towards Belphegor and picked him up. You pat his back as you heard soft snores. You put him on the couch and made the rest go to the dining table. You started cooking some human world food. You served it to them and then stare at it weirdly "I hope you guys will like it.. It's dinuguan." You chuckled nervously as you grabbed plates and gave them some. They all tried it as their eyes lit up "MC! It's dewicious!" Beel exclaimed. You felt relieved that they liked it.

You saw the others getting tired and decided to make them go to rest for the whole night. You put all of them to their respective rooms and tucked them in. You went to your room and started reading a book. You heard a small knock and saw Beel and Belphie. "MC, we had a nightmare.. Can we pwease sleep with you?" They asked which made you chuckle. "Of course." You said. You put them in your bed until you saw the five remaining brothers. "Us too MC, please?" Lucifer asked which made you smile and tuck them all into your bed. You grabbed a small mattress and went on the floor.

You turned off the light and first hummed a peaceful melody for them to go to sleep. Once you were sure they were asleep, you kiss their foreheads and went to your mattress.

You slowly fell asleep as you saw small smoke covering your eyes.

You woke up and saw yourself on your bed with the brothers snuggling with you. You got up and realized that they probably put you there with them. You tried to get out of your bed until Belphegor pulled you back. "No." He muttered while sleeping. You softly chuckled. "I need to go to the bathroom and prepare, Belphie." You said which made the rest grunt. "Noo~ You have already done enough for us yesterday, rest now, MC." Asmodeus said which made you sigh and go back to bed beside Belphegor and Beelzebub.

End!