𝑀𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑙 𝐾𝑖𝑡𝑎 • 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Ver; 1.
Credits; NTT Solmare.
Genre; Angst.
Writer; Owner M.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"The happiest memories are the saddest memories."
-A wise person who is hurt.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I never thought I was able to open my heart for someone. Someone who isn't like me, someone who isn't a human, but a demon. Someone who is an otaku like me. Someone that's a tsundere. Someone that always seems to be a shut-in with me. I never thought I was able to romantically like someone and they could like me back.

"I still can't believe we're dating now, Levi." I said while smiling. "I can't believe you liked me." We both smiled in eachothers embrace. "I never thought such person like me could like someone romantically. I was surrounded by people who liked eachother until I met you, Levi. You melted my ice cold heart and claimed it to be yours." I caressed his cheek and kissed it. Noticing his cheeks becoming a shade of crimson red like wine.

"I love you, Levi." I mumbled. "I love you too, MC.."

I was in the market while Levi was back at my house. I went and looked for what I needed until I heard gunshots and screaming. "Run! There are shooters!" I felt my heart drop. I dropped the basket filled with goods and ran back to my home where Levi was waiting for me. I felt a pain on my chest only to realise I've been shot in the heart. "No.. no no.." I tried to stop the bleeding as I fell to the floor. "Levi.. The brothers.. Devildom.. Luke.. Simeon.. Everyone.." I mumbled out while crying. I saw multiple people running out the market.

I stood up and walked with my hand on my chest. In pain, I cried and cried thinking of the family I was supposed to have and wanted to have. "Y/N! Bilisan mo!" A vendor yelled. Her eyes widened in shock after seeing my wound. "Tita.. please give my lover the letter in my room.." I told her as I fell back on to the ground and cried. "And that.. I love him." Were my last words.

Leviathan PoV;

I woke up to a letter beside me, it was quite bloody. Strange. I opened it and saw Y/N's handwriting.

(this will be written in mostly illongo with a little bit of tagalog)

Dear Levi, despite sang times nga medyo budlay para sa aton nga duwa, permi ka gid ga pangita way nga e pa happy mo ko. I think ang way nga na kita mo ni is nga ara sa tupad nimo pag bugtaw mo.

(Dear Levi, despite the times that are a little bit hard for the two of us, you always find a way to make me happy. I think the way you found this is when this letter is beside you when you wake up)

You helped my ice cold heart melt and fall for you. I never expected to fall for you. And if you receive this letter, I'm probably dead. Please, know that I love you, so much. Mahal kita, Levi. ♡

I checked on the news and saw that there was a shooting at the market MC was at. "Multiple people were shot but survived, but one was found shot and deceased." My heart started racing. "And went by the name Y/N L/N." My heart shattered, everything around me went in slow motion. I lost Y/N? The one who fell in love with me?

I feel hurt.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The End

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––