𝑀𝑦 𝑉𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 • 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 • 𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜

🗒️📌; Hi hi ! It's me, your author. I recommend listening to BIBI Vengeance whilst reading this since this is inspired by the song. Oh and, the brothers and MC are siblings, possibly only in this chapter! But some chapters will possibly contain this AU. But enjoy reading! Thank you!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Anime(s) involved; Obey Me.

Characters involved; MC, brothers.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The brothers came home injured, they hurried into their rooms in fear of their fierce elder, but adopted sister, MC. They made it to their rooms in time to cover up their injuries after being hurt by demons who had the advantage of hurting them, but not stronger than them. They went out and saw their sister smiling at them as food was on the table. "Eat up you guys, you all will starve if not.." She looked at the males already at the table and eating while sweating "You guys are acting weird, did something happen?" She asked.

Lucifer, the second born choked on his food but shooketh his head as a 'no'. "Are you guys sure?" She asked coldly. Asmodeus handed Lucifer a glass of water as he drank it and stopped choking. "I am certain nothing happened, MC." He said. "If you say so." MC knew that there was something wrong, but shook it off.

Brothers PoV;

"Damn.. We almost got caught.." Mammon sighed in relief as the others agreed. "We should be careful next time, I still haven't forgotten about what happened to the last demon that day.." Satan sighed. Everyone agreed yet again.

The brothers were returning home to hear yelling at an alleyway. They looked and saw their big sister beating the demons who hurt them yesterday. "I will and can make my own hell that only the ones who dares to hurt my little brothers can enter. You are one of them." Just as they thought that it was over, they kneeled down.

*THWACK!"

"Apologize!" Their sister yelled right after she kicked the leader. "I am so sorry!" They all yelled in unison. "You guys settle this, m'kay? Return home safely!" Their sister said sweetly, making the atmosphere lighten.

She walked away as the brothers looked at the demons in pity "We forgive y'all, just don't ever come across our sister. She ain't nice when it comes to our safety." Mammon said as they all walked away.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Thank you for reading this short scenario!! Goodbye everybody!!