𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒 • 𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛

🗒️📌; This is most likely some sort of short scenario-ish chapter? I do not really know since I just accidentally deleted this chapter by accident when the main owner, "C" already worked on it. 😰I may also have changed the title and plot so uhh, I don't think this will be too good. Anyways, enjoy reading! -M

TW; Bullying!!

sorry for that, anyways. -M

I woke up, as usual. To be honest, life back in the human world is dry now. I miss the times the brothers would fight over the slightest things possible. I miss the times when me and Mammon would do the stupidest shit and get scolded by Lucifer. I miss those times. It's been two years now though, they're probably alright now.

I didn't really have anything to do today, rather than go to school, get treated like shit, go home, and sleep. That's what I'm about to do, sleep.

I feel like I'm drowning, but I'm not anywhere around water. I feel, suffocated. It all feels so weird, disgusting? It's dark everywhere, I can't see anything. I can't breathe. I feel dizzy, so light. I feel like everything around me is endless. It feels like August 23, 20__.

I looked around again, and saw my home. I walked around and saw them. The ones who have hurt me my whole life. "Y/N.." I felt my blood boil as I saw their shit-eating smile. One of them went toward me and pushed me as I fell again.

This time, I woke up at school. "Well shit." I heard as I saw myself, helplessly getting beaten. I saw the girls recording the people beating me. I watched and watched, feeling disgusted and cringed at the sight of me begging. I looked at my hands and saw blood. The thing I hate the most. I tried and tried, desperately trying to push them off of me.

I looked behind me and everything around me slowly became dark, eventually became a pitch black place. "You imbecile." "Useless." I looked around and saw those who have hurt me.

They are all around me, saying the things I hate the most.

"STOP!!"
.
.
"BE QUIET!!"
.
.
"YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO ME!!"

I yelled, desperately trying to wake up and stop this.

I saw the thing I never wanted to see, my second family in devildom leaving me.

I woke up, tears staining my cheeks along with sweat running down my forehead. I looked at the time and saw that it was 2:46 AM. How strange, I usually wake up later than that. I went to the kitchen and saw Mammon. "Mammon?" I calledm out as he looked at me, happily.
"Y/N- Woah, did you work out at one am? You're sweating buckets!" He looked at me, nervous I bit my lip thinking all about the visible scars. "Y/N.. Who did this?" He took my and and looked at it "No one, it's all good." I chuckled.

"All good? The Great Mammon know what's not all good and good!" He chuckled, trying to reduce the tension in the air. "Mammon.. Why are you here?" I asked and saw him blush. "It's nothing! It's not like The he Great Mammon misses you!" Something's up, Mammon says you and other words differently. And he's usually more enthusiastic.

"Who are you?" I saw a flinch as the flesh of whoever- I mean whatever was in front of me melt and fall on the floor. The flesh melted on my hand and burnt it in the process.

I woke up and heard a familiar voice yelling my name.

"..Y/N..!"

"...WA...UP...!"

"ANSW..ER M..!"

My eyes adjusted to the bright light as I saw Mammon in front of me. "I came here to surprise ya! And then I saw ya squirming, tossin' and turnin' on your bed, on the verge of tears too!" He shook my shoulders asking me if I was okay and sighed after I explained it was a very bad nightmare. "Ya scare me sometimes, human." He chuckled. "I love ya for that though." He then blushed at his words as he shook my shoulders again "Wait wait wait, don't take what I said seriously!"

Although the nightmares were scary, Mammon helped me out and slept with me that night.