𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 • 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 • 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Chapter(s) Genre; Short story, angst

Credits; NTT Solmare.
Ending; N/A.
Writer; Owner M.
Made; April 09, 2023.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

was walking home from RAD alone, until I felt like I am getting sucked from underneath. I felt like I was falling as I saw the rest falling beside me. "Guys!" I yelled. I caught their attention as they looked worried. "What is happening?!" Leviathan yelled. "That's what I am trying to figure out!" Lucifer said. I looked beneath us and saw nothing. I saw something getting closer and closer as I shut my eyes and held my breath. "MC!!" Asmodeus yelled.

I felt a throbbing pain in my head as I landed. The others stood up and went toward me as I tried to sit up. "Oh man.. Where are we..?" I put my hand on my head as I scanned where we were. "Shit, where is my brother?" I muttered and looked around all over again. I saw him with Diavolo and the others, Luke isn't here. I stood up and shakily ran towards my elder brother. "Sup, trash can." He smiled "Damn, I regret being worried for yo-" A sudden voice was heard. "Welcome, players." We heard. "You might be questioning why or how are you here, but please do listen as we explain; The following 1,235 players are chosen to play and survive the few rounds. And the last fifteen players left will be rewarded with money."

I looked at Mammon and saw that he wasn't excited. "Please follow the guards up front to your respected rooms." I looked at my tag and saw 1234 my brother being 1235. Luckily, me and my brother got the same room. Once we got in, I immediately sat on the bed and thinking why we're here and why we're chosen. It's great that Luke isn't here, so that he won't have to be in pain if the "rounds" involve pain. "Hey, do you think we'll die here?" I asked M!MC. "Hell no, I don't think lord Diavolo would allow some strangers to kill us."

A few guards suddenly barged in. "Number 1234, and 1235, please do follow us for the start of the first round." We looked at each other and decided to follow the guards to avoide making a scene and getting killed. We advanced to what seemed to be a room with metal walls. "For this round, we will have number 1234, and 1235 to play first, then the rest." One of them said.

They explained the game, and boy oh boy this shit will be gruesome. "Hey, hotshot, be fast, alright? You could die if not." I smiled at him. My heart was pounding hard, to the point it started hurting. I walked first as I was sweating.

"3.."
"2.."
"1!!"

The metal walls started to come in as I ran through them. suddenly, bunches of daggers shot from the wall. I luckily survived that round with small scratches. I smiled, happy that I survived. "1235, you shall go." My brother walked up to the metal walls that have went back to the old positions. He survived the round with no scratches at all as we both high-fived.

The brothers got out fast and clean as I was the only one who had multiple scars.

The round came to an end as we realised that there are only 1,214 players left. 21 have died or couldn't make it on time and got shot. We all returned to the main hall as we saw cash falling in to a huge transparent container.

(yes this is inspired by squid game 🥰)

I couldn't feel anything but fear, there are hundreds of greedy demons here, not including Mammon. I trembled in fear knowing what the unknown demons would do for the amount of money above everyone. "Forty-five point six billion will be given each to the last fifteen players." The guards explained everything as I felt more fear rushing in. Just why and how is Diavolo here?

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The End.

Words; 674

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––