03- We Fight. We Makeup. We're Jaiswal's Brothers

Vote, Comment and enjoy!

'BHAIYAAAAA,' Krish yelled. Kartik loathed the timing of his capture.

'It's yes hour, bhaiya, and you've got to make me up instead of using this blo-blossom phone.' Krish complained over with his cutely blown up eyes and angry puffing cheeks.

Oh, yes hour! Junior Jaiswal established this rule. The rule states that anytime Kratik Jaiswal makes a mistake, which is not a mistake, but a one for Junior Jaiswal, the apology would be accepted only when kartik Jaiswal has to say yes to everything. And everything means everything! And if both parties make a mistake, yes day will be changed to yes hour!

'You're not even mad at me, Krish. so stop using rule,' karik said, frowningly.

'And for your knowledge, we played the match a minute ago yr and you terribly lose by me three times.' Kartik said with a tight-lipped smile. He immediately regretted his words.

He was already sulking, and he just added a pinch, or maybe a bucket, of salt to his sulkness.

'Rules are rules, Mr. Jaiswal, and you broke it, Bhaiya.' krish said, sternly looking at him. Kartik raised his hands in surrender, not wanting to add another hour to that dam rule.

'You have to... and hand me those laptops and iPads, and most importantly, that damm novel,' krish smiled, pointing to his stuff, which Kartik did his best to keep hidden from him.

'Beta yeh sab ranveer ke ideas hai na, but ek baar yeh, yes hour pura hone de phir dekhta hu, tujhe bhi aur tere uss buddy ko bhi.' Kartik said firmly.

Krish igored him, as This hour was more exciting than worrying about the aftereffects of senior jaiswal.

'I will kill you, Ranveer,' Kartik muttered under his breath.

'Oh bhaiya, stop being cranky now... and chalooo bhii,' krish said, pulling Kartik back to the video game... he was cringing, for bringing such games. Ugh!

Kartik collapsed on the couch as his hyperactive brother was finished with that damn rule.

Oh no, the mischievous smirk is returning to his face. Now what new mischievous demand is running through his mind? I will surely murder you for this, Ranveer! Kartik had a thought.

"oh dracula suno na.. abhi bhi two minutes baki hai." Krish said scratching his head.

'Maggie 2 minute mein nahi banti beta,' Kartik smirked, lifting his own bars. Krish sulked cutely at his bhaiya's retorts.

'yaar sunno na.. ek last demand.' krish said with a twinkle in his eyes.

'uhh...don't you think I've had enough of your demands today?' Kartik said, rolling his eyes.

'please suno na..' Krish holded Kartik's hand and started pulling him like a small kid.

'I'm all ears, Krish,' Kartik said. He started tugging his arms and making puppy face, which no one can refute.

'I want your bovet,' krish said, pulling Kartik's kurta like a small child asking his father for ice cream.

"Come here Krish." kartik asked krish sweetly to come near him and Krish obliged happily.. as he went near him.. kartik gave a light slap on head.. Krish stared at kartik with cute eyes, wondering why he did that.

'Krish Maharaj ji when did you start asking for permission..hm?' Kartik smiled, removing his watch and making him wear it happily.

'That fits you better, beta.' Kartik gazed at his bean, who was gleefully smiling and admiring the watch.