07-The Storm Has Been Brewing

Kartik is furiously pacing in hallways in his mind, ready to beat Krish for pulling his heroic skills.
"Pipe se neeche nahi utarna aab?" Kartik asked, his typically sweet voice having an edge causing Krish flinch back.

How in the world does Kartik manage to know his every wrap-ups, his every foolings? Is he a night owl? Of course he is, dressed up in human version. Ah!

Krish growled under his breath, cursing all over his fate—his one wish, just one. Though he had many. Let's say an entire truckload. But today, he had only one a relaxing, peaceful morning, but it looks like his so oversweet fate, doesn't like his idea.

"Huh K-Konsa pipe? Mein toh humesha sidhiyon (Stairs) se hee ata hun , jaata hu. College bhi seediyon. Sab jagah sidhiyon se hee ata hu, pipes are risky for one's life bhaiya." Krish laughed awkwardly, and Kartik scowl on his giddish talk while tightly rolling the newspaper and smacking the back of his head.

"Maar kyun rahe ho. Ouch! Sorry sorry chodo" Krish yelped in pain when Kartik grabbed his ear and pulled him in front.

"What you heck you think Krishank? Tere heroic stunt ke baarein mein mujhe pata nahi chalega. Agar tera pair slip hojata toh. You could've broken your bones, idiot. Lag jati ya, gir jaata toh-" Kartik scolded him, and Krish looked at floor.

"Toh bhi mar he kha raha hota." Krish said, his voice low, and Kartk eyes blazed dangerously.

What the hell do I do with this boy?

"Krishank, tujhe yeh funny lag raha hai—" Kartik raised the newspaper once again, but this time Krish hugged him tightly, meekly peeking up from his chest, making Kartik sigh. And here's the Dracula melt.

"Kabhi nahi hoga, pakka—"Krish said, tightening his hold and Kartik shook his head.

"Dare you pull that stunt again. And I swear, you and I will have long and interesting discussion in my room. Chal abb, pagal." Kartik said wrapping his arms back and Krish frown.

"Room mein? bhaiya, Subhe subhe nahi likhna mujhe, Please." Krish sulked, and Kartik smiled

"Garage Krishank" Kartik said and Krish happily nodded.

Wait! Did he just say garage?

Why?

Study was much better!

"Bhaiya ruko" Krish yelled back, but Kartik had already walked out.

°°°

'I know how to change this, okay?" Krish said obstinately, which sounded more like a question, but Kartik pointed it off.

"All right, then, do the honours." Kartik said, with a grin leaning over the wall, crossing his hands over his chest, and staring at Krish.

Krish was stuck. He doesn't know how to use these tools, he just said, it in a horseplay. He didn't want to lose face. So he decided to give it a try. Kartik was scrutinising his every move. For no apparent reason, he had a feeling Krish didn't know anything about it.

And Krish's actions confirmed his intuition correct.

Krish was attempting to change a tyre without applying the handbrake. Kartik sighed, unlocked his driver's gate, and pulled the clutch, baffling Krish.

"It's okay, if we don't know something's, beta, and it's pretty fine to admit it. Isse chize-na- aasan hojati hai, as this pretence works for a very short time. Chehra mat bana. Mein hun na. I'll make you learn."