04- The Kartik Show

"Rabbit stop bitting nail, he is going to be okay, we all make mistakes rabbit." Nish said rubbing his hand on Krish's back to calm him, making his day better.

"Noo nish, no I feel dead today. You know that instinct, where you are you will get screwed over something for sure. I feel in my gut." krish said rubbing his palms on his T-shirt as he sweated profusely.

"You're just overreacting, Krish, woh aaise-" Nisha whispered in a baby voice, but stopped when Kartik's voice came over behind her.

"You will feel it, Krishank, and if you don't, I'll make you one.And Ms. Roy, thank you for today.. I will be forever thankful to you." Kartik replied back, gazing in anger. Even the man hardly even raised his voice; his eyes were enough. More than enough.

"Please sit in the car, I can drop you off, that's all I can do right now," Kartik said calmly, curling his fist angrily. Nisha was the one and only person he wished would never appear in his life, but fate and his dumb brother ALWAYS compel him to kneel in front of her.

Krish was in no mood to speak. He crossed all the red bars today. Nobody could save him from this hungry prey. Not even his buddy. Krish's thoughts were racing over his emotions like a marathon.

Freak krish tujhe abhi bhi marathons ki padi hai. NO racing idiot! damn!

"Aaap- aap mujhe thank - aap I mean" Nish stuttered like a child, and Kartik glared at her. and Nisha immediately stopped.

Nisha was taken aback, and Kartik Jaiswal, who only knows how to give orders, was grateful to me. On top of that, he says he'll drop me. Wow, huh, don't think he's a wordsmith, and don't flatter for him. Yeh, jhallad hai, bhul mat Nisha. nish thought, squeezing her kurta, tightly.

"Cut the claptrap, Ms Roy. Please take a seat in a car. and all four of you get into the car. NOW" Kartik summoned and sat slamming the door, making everyone flinch. Krish dramatically shifted his gaze to Rey.

Huh, Jhallad kabhi nahi badal sakta. KABHI NAHI. Not even in my cutest daydreams. ahh!

"bullhead, apne dost ko akhri baar bachale yaar, he'll skin me alive." Nisha couldn't help but smile when krish whispered.

"He will not. Moreover, I will." Rey retorted and sat back down in the car. Nish blinked her eyes, and Krish simply nodded and sat inside the car. Krish nudged him, but he didn't even look at him.

Krish was annoyed by now with him for not offering a salve to his guilt.

"Ek Dracula kafi hai yaar, tu toh dusra mat ban.. aaise waqt pe bhav mat kha yaar." krish said puckering his face into a cute one.

"pagal hai tu krish.. Abb kand kiya toh daat bhi share karenge." rey whispered, curling his hands around krish's shoulder

He simply cannot leave his friend, no matter how recklessly stupid he acted. They will face consequences, as they always have.

The car soon pulled over in front of their house, screeching to hault. Krish looked at Rey, who sighed and squeezed his hand. Kartik looked back at his kids. He sighed as he looked at Rey, who was holding him.

Kartik fixed his stare on Krish. They boy wasn't even wearing a seatbelt. And the speed with which Krish was driving the vehicle was enough to make him scared to death. And the ultimate police scenario was the finishing touch to the event.

"Chalen andar." Kartik said.

Kartik was aware of how krish was. He would flee the moment he opened the car gate, he will simply run away, locking himself in for hours. Like at all times. He had always let him run, but today he had crossed all lines of being such a reckless idiot.