Malfoy Manor

July 7th 2000

The huge dark Manor stood proud in front of two young people. A blond boy and caramel brown haired girl. The blond boy was no other than Draco Malfoy. The girl nervously played with her beige cardigan. Overall the girl seemed sad and disappointed. Draco wrapped his arm around the girls shoulder. "Quinn, you don't have to be nervous. I'm sure my parents will like you." The girl, who's name is Quinn, looked at her best friend. "I know you are nervous Quinn, no need to be." "Mhm." "Let's go in." Draco took Quinn's hand and pulled her to the front door. He knocked and the door was opened by a little elf.

"Young Master Malfoy, please come in." The elf stepped aside allowing Draco and Quinn to enter. Draco just pulled Quinn inside, causing the young girl to groan. "Seriously Draco I can walk!" "Oh come on Quinn." "Whatever." Quinn rolled her eyes. "Your parents are expecting you in the living room." "Thank you." Draco smiled and pulled Quinn to the living room. Quinn wasn't happy that Draco forcefully pulled her around.

In the living room, sitting on a couch were Draco's parents. His father, blond hair, grey eyes, wearing a black suite and black shoes. He looked pretty elegant. Draco's mother on the other hand had raven hair with blond highlights. Her lips were covered with a wine red lipstick. She wore a figure fitting dress in dark green and a pair of black high heels. Quinn took one look at the woman and thought "she's kinda pretty." "Mother, Father." Draco smiled.

"Draco, my darling." His mother got up and hugged him. Draco kissed her cheek. His father smiled. Quinn stood a bit away from them, not really wanting to have that much contact. "How are you?" "I'm fine mom." Draco smiled happily. "That's my friend Quinn." He pointed at Quinn. Quinn looked up at him. "Hello." She said and forced a smile on her face. Quinn stepped a little closer to shake hands with Draco's parents.

"Nice to meet you Miss Quinn. I'm Lucius, Draco's father." "Nice to meet you Mister Malfoy." Lucius smiled and let go. Quinn turned to Draco's mother and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you Quinn dear, I'm Draco's mother Narcissa." "Nice to meet you Mrs Malfoy." Quinn kept the force smile on her face.

"I'll go and show Quinn her room now." Draco grabbed Quinn's arm and pulled her out of the room. "Thank you." "What? Don't you think my parents like you?" "They do but, I don't want to be in someone's presents right now." "Why?" "My parents. I hate happy relationship's!" "Sorry Quinn." "It's okay. Just show me where I'll be staying." "Okay, come." Draco pulled Quinn up the stairs to the first floor.

"So, up here we have the bedrooms and an entrance to the library." Draco explained. "So, there are two rooms to our right and two to our left." "Okay." "So to our right is my room and the boys guest room. Then to our left is my mom's room and the room you'll be staying in. Then if you go down to my room and turn left before it you will get to the west wing where my father has his room and office." "He has his own wing?" "Yup, loves his peace and quiet." Draco giggles. Quinn grinned. "Well, which of the two rooms to our left is going to be mine?" "I'll show you." Draco took off to his left. Quinn followed him. He stopped by the first door down the corridor. "Here it is, the room you'll be staying in." "Okay, thank you Draco." Quinn smiled. But this time it was real. It was a real smile. "I'll leave you to unpack. See you later Quinn." "See you Dray." Quinn took her suitcase and went into the room. Draco went to his room. Quinn took a long time to unpack her suitcase. She took her book from the bedside table and starts reading. She paused and thought about the way Draco's parents were being to each other. So friendly, happy, talking to each other and just being so nice to each other. She took her sketchbook and began sketching.

While sketching Quinn forgot time and soon it was 6:30. The usual dinner time at Malfoy Manor. Quinn sat in an arm chair in her room when someone knocks on the door. "Come in?" She says and continues sketching. "Hey Quinn, it's time for dinner. Are you coming?" "Is everyone going to attend?" "Yes of course. My parents are eating aswell." "Then I'm not." "But Quinn." "No. Draco I can't just sit there and pretend that everything is fine! I just can't do that!" Quinn started crying. "No, Quinn don't cry." Draco closed the door and walked up to Quinn to hug her. "Quinn don't cry, I'm sorry." Quinn cries. Draco hugs her tight. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I totally forgot about it. I'm sorry." He really felt sorry. "It's okay, just leave me alone okay." "Okay. I'll sneek you some food." "Thanks Draco, you're a really good friend." Draco smiles and leaves the room. Quinn sat down in the arm chair again and looked outside the window.

Draco went down for dinner. "Where is your friend Quinn?" "Uh- she-" Draco though about an excuse why Quinn didn't want to eat. "She just wasn't ready and then said that she didn't want to be late so she's just skipping dinner." "Oh, okay."

While the Malfoy's were eating dinner downstairs in the dining room, Quinn fell asleep in the arm chair. After dinner Draco quickly excused himself and went up to Quinn's room. He knocked on the door but since Quinn didn't answer he just went in. "Quinn?" He giggled, seeing Quinn asleep in the arm chair. He took a blanket and covered her. "Sleep well Quinn." He smiles and leaves Quinn's room.

"Hello darling, is your friend Quinn alright?" "Hey Mom. Yeah, Quinn is alright. She fell asleep in the arm chair you put into the room. I covered her with a blanket and let her sleep." "That's so sweet of you. Well I'll go to bed." "Good night mom." Draco hugs his mother and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Good night Dragon." "Mom." Draco giggles. "You are my little Dragon." "Okay okay." Draco smiles. "Good night mom." Draco goes to his room. Narcissa quietly opens the door to Quinn's room and takes a look inside. She looked at Quinn and smiled. Then she closed the curtains and left. Quinn slept well the entire night, even tho her sleeping position might not have been the most comfortable.

The next morning she was awoken by Draco opening the curtains. "Good morning sleepyhead." He giggled. "Can't you let me sleep?" "Nope. It's time for breakfast Quinn." "Okay okay I'm coming." Quinn said getting up. She snapped her fingers and was dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie. "Let's go Quinn." Draco pulls Quinn down to the kitchen. "Draco please, do you have to be that rough?" "Yes, otherwise you wouldn't come down. I know you Quinn." Quinn goarned. "Your an idiot." "You are one Quinn." "Oh shut up." Quinn hit Draco's arm. He just giggled and pulled her into the kitchen.

"Okay so, you can ask for anything you want." "Really?" "Yup." Draco smiles. "Then I'd like-" "Good morning you two." Narcissa came into the kitchen. "Morning mom." Draco smiled and hugged his mother tight. "Did you rest well Dragon?" "Yes, as always." "And you Quinn?" "Good." Quinn said quietly. "Are you okay?" Narcissa rested her left hand on Quinn's right shoulder, trying to get the young girls attention. Quinn kept her gaze on the ground. "Quinn?" " 'm sorry." Quinn turned around and left the kitchen. "Quinn wai-" Draco tried to stop her but Quinn was already gone. "Did I do anything wrong?" "No, you can't know mom."

TBC...