What do you hide?

TW:sh

"Draco, Draco come here please." "What is it mom." Draco went over to his mother. "It's about Quinn. She passed out." "Oh god, that's not good." "I know. I brought her to her room and just wanted to let you know." "Okay, I'll check on her later. Love you mom." "I love you too Dragon, have fun." "Thanks mom." Draco went back to his friends and Narcissa went back up to Quinn. Before she checked on the young girl she changed into more comfortable clothes. Then she went into Quinn's room. The young girl was still passed out. She sighed and sat down on the bed. Quinn didn't move the tiniest bit. While running a diagnostic spell Narcissa caressed the young girls cheek.

"KO drops? What happened down there at the party?" Narcissa thought out loud while holding Quinn's hand. A few minutes later Draco came in. "Hey mom." "Hey Draco." "How is Quinn?" "Not better, she's still passed out but at least I know what knocked her out." "What was it?" "KO drops." "What, oh god." "I wonder who did it and why." "Yeah, same. But first Quinn should be feeling better." "Yes, tell me when she wakes up please." "I will my lovely little dragon." "Thanks Mom." Draco smiled and left. Narcissa stayed with Quinn the entire night.

The next morning Draco went into Quinn's room. "Morning Dragon." "Hey mom, has Quinn woke up yet?" "No, she hasn't." "Oh, that's not good." "Mhm, I have a bad feeling." "I'm worried about her, I don't know how that could have happened." "I'll take care of Quinn right now, would you be so kind and get me an anti pain potion?" "Yeah sure, I'll be right back." Draco left and returned five minutes later. "Here you go mom." "Thanks darling." Narcissa took the bottle with the potion from Draco. "Still no sign of her waking up?" "No, sadly not." Narcissa had her head hung low. Draco hugged her from behind as his eyes filled with tears. "Hey, everything will be alright." Narcissa turned around and hugged him.

"Will she ever wake up?" "I'm sure she will Draco. Remember what you told me a few weeks ago? That Quinn is a fighter?" "Mhm." "So you know that she will wake up again, I can't tell you when but I'm sure she will wake up in a few days."

Two hours later Draco and Narcissa check up on Quinn again. To their surprise Quinn woke up. "Quinn." Both Malfoy's had a huge smile on their face. Quinn smiled faintly. "How are you feeling dear?" "My head hurts a bit but that's fine." "Here, drink that Potion. It will help." "Okay." Quinn took the Potion and despite the fact that it was disgusting it actually helped. "Are you feeling better?" Narcissa asks as she carefully tugged Quinn's hair behind the young girls ear. "Yes, my head isn't hurting anymore." "That's good." "Quinn do you know what happened yesterday?" "What? The ball and I drank a glass of wine." Quinn sat up. "What happened after you drank the wine?" "I don't know, like an hour later I didn't feel so well anymore and left. I sat down on the stairs and the you came." Quinn looked at Narcissa. "And then everything went black and I passed out."

"I found out that you were knocked out with KO drops." "What? Who would do that?" "No clue, but good is that you're alright Quinny." "Draco please." Quinn giggles. "Don't call me that." "Sorry, I just like that nickname." "I know, but I hate it." "Okay. I'm sorry." Draco looked at the floor. "Draco." "Hm?" "Come here." Draco sat down on the bed and shuffled close to Quinn. Quinn hugged him. "I don't want to cut this cute friend moment but the punishment for pushing me into the pool." "Oh shit." Draco didn't want to get punished. Quinn looked at Narcissa, waiting for their punishment. "I've decided that you won't be punished." "Pfew." Draco and Quinn were relieved. But that didn't last long because Narcissa started tickling both of them mercilessly. Draco and Quinn burst out laughing. "Please stop!" They begged. "Okay fine." Narcissa was nice this time and let them go. "What was that for mom?" "For pushing me into the pool." "So that was the "You won't be punished" punishment?" "Yep." "That was mean." "Oh I know, don't worry." After taking a moment to catch their breath back Quinn got up. "If you two would please leave, I'd like to shower and have some privacy for that." "Yeah sure, see you." Draco and Narcissa left.

After taking a long shower Quinn got dressed and braided her hair. Then she walked down to the living room. She sat in front of the fireplace and read her book. "Hello Quinn." "Hello Mrs Malfoy." By now Quinn could tell if it was Draco or his mother who was approaching her from behind. "Oh dear, please call me Narcissa. Mrs Malfoy makes me feel old." "Oh okay. If you want that I'm fine with that." Quinn smiled and read the last sentence and flipping the page over. "Not that I'd be curious but, what are you reading?" "I'm reading Jane Eyre." "That book is really good." "I know, that's why it's my favourite." Quinn closed her book. "What book is your favourite?" "Jane Eyre." Quinn giggled at that response. "Same as me." "It's just too good." "Yeah, what are we having for dinner tonight?" "You can pick whatever you want." "Okay." "I'll be out in the garden if you need me." "Okay." Quinn drew her attention back to the book as the older woman left.

Quinn spend quite some time in the living room. She spent the entire afternoon reading in the living room. "Quinn, time for dinner." "Coming Dray." Quinn closed her book and followed Draco to the dining room. They both sat down and waited for their food. "Draco?" "Hm?" "Can you pass me the water please?" "Quinn I can't, I'm sorry." Draco said before talking to his father again. Quinn sighed and reaches for the water pitcher. She doesn't notice that her sleeve comes up and the others were able to see her burn marks. "Quinn what's that on your arm?" Narcissa question's. "What? There's nothing on my arm." "Quinn." Narcissa grabbed Quinn's arm and pulled the sleeve up. "These burn mark's, where are they from?" "An accident when I was younger." "Really?" "Yes." "Quinn I don't believe you. That's not true." Quinn felt caught. She got up and walked out. "I'll talk to her." "Okay mom." Draco and his father stayed behind while Narcissa followed Quinn who went into the living room.

Quinn stood in front of the fireplace, biting her finger while calming herself down. "Quinn, hey. What's wrong?" Narcissa wrapped an arm around Quinn's shoulder. "Nothing, just leave me alone." Quinn tried getting away but Narcissa wrapped her arms around Quinn's waist so the young girl couldn't escape. "Quinn you can't just run away from your problems." "Of course I can! I did it for years." "What?" "I ran away from my problem, nobody cared anyways. I hurt myself and hurt myself and hurt myself. No one would care. I can do whatever I want. No one would care." "Really? You think no one would care?" "They never did so why should they now? Why are you even asking?" "I'm sure Draco told you what I told him." A moment of silence filled the room. Quinn nodded. "Quinn, what's wrong? I can feel that you want to just let everything out and forget the past. Something or someone hurt you terribly and you just want to get over it but you can't."

TBC...