Support her

Can be triggering but mustn't be

Quinn and Narcissa sat down on the couch. "What do you want to talk about?" Narcissa sighed. "Your arms Quinn. What happened?" The older witch took Quinn's hand. Quinn looked at her. "I told you. A dumb accident." "Quinn I don't believe you. I don't think that's the truth." "It is." Narcissa sighed. "Remember what you told me in the middle of the night?" "Not really, but not everything I say is true. Even when it sounds true it could be wrong so don't believe it." "Quinn don't you dare try to change the truth in my mind. I think I know what you did. And, oh please don't try to push me away again. I want to help you love." "Pff, that's what they all say! But in the end they give a fuck and put you in a mental Hospital. Don't think I don't know how it goes." "Quinn my dear please. I just want-" "Save it! I know how it will end! I'm not dumb! You can't play me for a fool!!!" Quinn nearly yelled and left. She went to her room, not intending to come back out. Narcissa sat on the couch, shocked by what Quinn just said. And she was also a little hurt. She just wanted the best for the young witch.

Soon dinner time rolled in. While the three Malfoy's were eating dinner Quinn was in her room reading. She was upset and sorry for the way she acted towards Narcissa. Around ten the Malfoy's went to bed. Quinn debated whether or not she should go to Narcissa's room and say sorry. Ultimately she decided to do that. But first she got ready for bed. Quinn put on her sports bra in black and a wine red oversized shirt. She also put a pair of black shorts. Then Quinn left her room and went over to Narcissa's. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Come in."

Quinn opened the door and closed it behind herself. "Hello Quinn." "I'm sorry." Quinn leaned back against the wall and was closed to crying. "Quinn, hey. Please don't cry." Narcissa got up from her bed and walked over to Quinn to hug her. "I'm sorry." "It's okay it's okay." "I'm sorry for the way I behaved." "Shh, it's okay. You don't have to apologize lovely." "But it was wrong what I said. And that I yelled." "It's all alright my sweet. Don't worry about it. It's just fine. I'm not angry at you alright." Quinn nodded. "I have an Idea. We're going down to the kitchen now and we'll be drinking a tea and have a little talk." "Okay." "Great, let's go." Quinn followed Narcissa down to the kitchen. While the older witch set up tea the younger witch sat down. They spent nearly all night talking in the kitchen. "I'll go to bed now. T-Thanks for staying up with me." "No problem lovely." Narcissa smiled and caressed Quinn's cheek. "Merlin knows I could melt into her touch." Quinn thought to herself as she enjoyed the moment. "Good night love." Narcissa gave Quinn a quick kiss on the forehead. "Sleep well." "Y-you too." Quinn went up to her room, got into bed and fell asleep right away.

The next day, Quinn woke up around 11a.m. She got out of bed and got dressed. She put on some black shorts and a white long sleeve shirt. She puts her hair up in a ponytail. Then she goes down to the kitchen to drink a cup of water. She was all alone in the kitchen, just how she liked it best. After emptying the cup Quinn left I to the garden. She went into the forest and explored it. She had a clock with her and looked at it every now and then. When the clock said 1p.m. Quinn was sitting on a tree. She climbed down but her foot lost balance and she fell. Quinn scratched a bit of her back open and hit her head on a stone. She got up, being in a lot of pain, and walked back to the Manor, breathing heavily from the pain. When she walked in she ran into Narcissa. This time Narcissa was the worse person Quinn could run into.

"Quinn? Hey are you okay?" "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine." Quinn stutter, not really sure where everything was. "But you are breathing heavily darling. Clearly something has happened." "I-I just fell. D-Don't worry." Quinn forced a smile onto her face and she walked past the older witch. Narcissa turned around and saw the back of Quinn's shirt covered with blood. "You are not going anywhere until I fixed that back of yours love. Come on." She offered Quinn a hand. Quinn rolled her eyes and took the hand. Narcissa brought Quinn up to her room. Quinn sat down as Narcissa asked her to do. While the older witch was searching for stuff the younger witch constantly complained. "Quinn this is just for your best. Now if you want to help me you could take your shirt off so I can see the cut or whatever that is." Quinn groaned and took her shirt off. Finally Narcissa found what she was looking for. "Now this will hurt a little." "Then no! I don't want it to hurt!" "Quinn now I can't leave your back like this." "Oh please, I'm perfectly fine Narcissa." Quinn groaned. "No you are not." Narcissa sat down on a chair behind Quinn. "And now shut up. I'm taking care of that pretty bad cut on your back." "How bad is it? Out of ten" "I'd say 8.5/10 my sweet." "Oh shit." "Don't use that language!" Narcissa used the wound sanitizer on Quinn's cut. Quinn winced and took a deep breath. "Much better love." "Shut up!" Quinn hissed. "You shut up. You still have to hold on a little longer love." Quinn mumbles something underneath her breath as Narcissa healed her back. "I'm done love. I'm done." Narcissa rubbed Quinn's upper back as she walked away. Quinn moved back into the arm chair and covered herself with her blood stained shirt. "Give me that shirt." "Okay okay." Quinn took her shirt and threw it at Narcissa. The older witch giggled and threw the shirt into the laundry machine with magic. Quinn meanwhile used her arms to cover her body. "What are you covering your body love?" "Non of your business." "Get up!" Narcissa said sternly. "Get up!" She pulled the younger witch up by their arms. Quinn sat back down the moment Narcissa let go of her arms. "Quinn" Narcissa kneeled down. "Why do you cover your body?" "Because I don't like it. I hate my body. It's ugly." "Quinn it's not. Love your body is perfect." Narcissa took Quinn's hands into hers and squeezed them. She got up and pulled Quinn into her arms. "Your body is gorgeous and you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen." "Pff, I bet you have seen prettier girls then me." "You're right. But I've never seen a pretty girl just wearing a bra, panties and shorts." Quinns face turned red as a tomato. She was a little embarrassed. Narcissa couldn't hold back her laughter. "You little tomato." "That's not funny."

"Quinn?" Draco searched for his best friend. "Quinn where are you?" "Draco's looking for me. I'll go and not let him wait." "Okay, and take care of your back." "Oh shut up." Quinn left Narcissa's room. "What were you doing in my mother's room?" "I had a little accident and my back got hurt a little so she fixed it." Quinn turned around and Draco gasped. "Holy shit Quinn, what did you do?" "I just fell, no big deal." "Whatever, Blaise and Pansy are coming over tonight for a sleepover. You want to join us?" "Yeah sure, with alcohol?" "Obviously Quinn." "Good. Because I need a lot."

TBC...

Woho, I finally managed to finish this chapter