Summer Ball and meeting Bellatrix

Two days later

Quinn was in the living room, reading her book. She was sitting in front of the fireplace. She wore a pair of black pants and a white short shirt, covering her arms.

"Hello." Quinn winced. The young girl turned her head and looked at who scared her. It was no other than Narcissa Malfoy. "Hello." Quinn smiled faintly. "What are you doing?" "Reading." "What book are you reading?" "Jane Eyre." "Really? That's a really nice book." Narcissa sat down on the couch. Quinn leaned against the other couch and looked at the other woman. "And what are you doing?" "Nothing, but I just have a question." "What question?" "How did you and Draco actually became friends?"

"Okay so" Quinn closed her book and looked at Narcissa. "Draco was in his second year when I joined Hogwarts. Because of something in the past the others bullied me. Draco was really nice to me and after getting to know me a bit better he started to defend me against the others. He also taught me how to defend myself against the bullies. It kinda worked. With his help the bullying soon stopped. And then from that moment on, we were sort of friends. But then a few months before Draco's last year the bullying began again. After fighting against that it stopped once for all. And then we were officially friends. And we are to this day." Quinn smiled, remembering all the funny things she and Draco did in School.

"That's a nice story. I was just wondering because Draco never told me." "He didn't?" "No, he didn't." "He told me that he told you about how we became friends." "He's a silly boy." Both women giggle.

"Tomorrow we will be hosting a summer ball. You should go shopping for a dress soon." "A Summer Ball?" "Yes, we host one every year." "Okay. I'll see what I can find." Quinn smiled. "You know that outfit looks pretty on you." "Thank you Miss Malfoy." "Oh dear please-"

"Narcissa?" "Yes Lucius?" "I need your help planning the ball?" "Coming." Narcissa got up. "I'm sorry dear." She left the living room. Quinn continued reading her book. After a few hours she goes up to her room. She takes her lighter and locks herself in the bathroom.

"Hey Quinn I was- Quinn?" Draco came into her room. Quinn quickly came out of the bathroom. "Oh hey Draco." "Hey, are you coming shopping with me?" "Yeah sure." Quinn smiled. "Okay let's go." Draco pulled Quinn to the living room and apperated them to Diagon Alley.

"Let's go into the fancy shop." "Draco I don't have that much money." "But I do, and I will pay for your dress Quinn. You have helped me so many times now it's my time to pay you back." "Draco you don't have to do that." "I know, but I want to." "Okay, fighting isn't bringing me forward is it?" "Correct. I will stand by my decision." "Okay." Draco pulled Quinn into the fancy shop. They spent a few hours in the shop and look at the pretty clothes. Quinn picked out a beautiful dress and Draco picked out a pretty suit. Draco paid for everything and then they left the store and went back to the Manor.

"Thank you so much for the dress Draco." "No problem Quinn." "I'll be in my room reading the book." "Okay, see you at dinner?" "Maybe." "Why just maybe? Quinn I needed to find an excuse the last two nights why you weren't there for dinner." "I'm sorry. I'm just scared that your parents will see what I did." Quinn looked at Draco. "My mom won't judge you because of that. My father maybe but probably not." "Whatever. I'll go read." Quinn went up to her room. Draco sighed and went to his room aswell.

Later at dinner, they talked about the Ball tomorrow. Quinn was a little scared about it so just ate her food. "Did you went shopping earlier today?" "Yes, I got a new suit and Quinn a new dress." Quinn looked at Draco who smiled at her. "I'm curious how you two look tomorrow evening." "We will look great mom. I promise." Draco smiled. "I'm sure you both will look great." Quinn wasn't so sure about that and kept quiet. "What do you think Quinn?" "Uhm-" Quinn put her fork down. "Yeah, we-we will look great." Draco looked at Quinn. Quinn looked at him and forced a smile on her face. "What kind of dress did you pick Quinn?" "It's knee length and has no sleeves." "Pretty, and what colour?" "Wine red." "Oh that's a great colour." "Mhm." "Well, we'll see what you look like tomorrow." "Mhm." They finish eating dinner and then went to do their own thing. Lucius and Narcissa went into the living room, Draco went into the library and Quinn went into her room. Quinn took her book and began reading. Around 11 p.m. everyone got ready for bed.