I'm sorry

Quinn had lost all thoughts and didn't notice that she was still in Narcissa's room and that the older witch was still with her. Narcissa stayed silent, waiting if Quinn would say anything else. Quinn fell back into the pillows and closed her eyes.

"Quinn." Narcissa spoke after a moment of silence. "Yeah?" "Was that what you just said true?" "Yeah why?" "You do realise that I've been here the entire time." Quinn opened her eyes. "W-What?" "You told me everything." "No, I didn't mean to. I-I'm sorry." "Quinn, it's okay. Do you hear me? It's okay." Narcissa pulled Quinn over to her and hugged the young girl. Quinn just nodded her head and cried. "Darling please don't cry. There is no need to. You got people around you who like you. Maybe people didn't like you in the past but look into the future. People like you. Draco likes you as a friend and I like you as my son's friend." "Really?" "Yes Quinn, that's true." A little smile came up on the young witches face.

"Now tell me darling, what can I do to help you?" "I don't know. I just want to end it all!" "You're joking." "I want to end it all!" Quinn punched the mattress. "AHH!" She screamed and started crying hysterically.

"Hey shh." Narcissa pulled Quinn's head into her chest to shush the young girl.

Someone knocked on the door. "Mom? Mom are you okay?" "Yes Dragon." The door creaked open and Draco came in. "What's going on with Quinn." "She had a nightmare and now just has to let her feelings out." "Oh." Draco had a little smile on his face. "I'll leave you alone now, I know you can help best." "Oh Dragon, your so silly. Now get back to bed." "Good night mom." "Good night." Draco closed the door and went back to bed.

"Quinn? Darling please look at me." Quinn looked up. "It's alright, I'm here for you." Quinn just nodded. "Lay down and try to sleep. I'll be here by your side. And if you wake up to another nightmare wake me up." "O-Okay." "Sleep well." "Y-You too." Quinn lays down and falls asleep quickly because she was so exhausted. Narcissa smiles and falls asleep too.

The next day when Quinn wakes up Narcissa was sitting beside her, readind her book. "Good morning my dear. Did you sleep well?" "Mhm." Quinn sat up. Narcissa smiled at Quinn. "Did you sleep better after coming here?" "Yeah. I-I'm sorry for screaming." "Hey, it's okay. At some point everyone breaks down. You don't have to be sorry." "Okay." Quinn smiled faintly. "Come here." Narcissa put her book down and opened her arms. Quinn hesitated for a moment before falling into the older woman's arms. Narcissa hugged Quinn. "I'm sorry for what happened to your parents dear." Quinn looked at Narcissa and smiled a little. "I kinda got used to it." "Should we go down to breakfast dear?" "Yeah sure, why not." "Come on then. I'll bet I'm way faster than you. But I'll give you a head start so go on." "Okay." Quinn got up and ran to her room. Narcissa chuckled and followed her. While Quinn was looking for clothes Narcissa snapped her fingers and was dressen in a pastel pink dress. "Still not done are you." "How can you change that fast?" Quinn was surprised. "Think about and outfit and snap your fingers. That's the secret." "Oh, interesting." Quinn tried the trick and it actually worked. She was dressed in a grey hoodie and black sweatpants. "Very good, now come on."

Quinn followed Narcissa down to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" "Um, I don't know." "What do you mean? You can surely think of something." "I'm trying my best." "You better decide it now or I'll tickle it out of you." "If you do that I swear to god that I'll leave in an instant." "No, don't leave please." Quinn looked at Narcissa. "I'll think about it." "I hope you stay, your so nice and fun to talk to. You must have a lot of friends in Hogwarts." "Actually no, I don't have friends at all, except for Draco." "No one wants to be friends with you? Why that?" "Because I'm a freak." "You are not a freak Quinn." "Yes I am. And I don't deserve the way you treat." "Yes you do deserve it love."

Quinn just looked down at the floor. Narcissa put the things in her hands away and hugged Quinn tight. "You deserve to be loved." "Pf, yeah right." "Quinn that wasn't a joke." "If I'll deny it now you would tell me that I'm wrong right?" "Corect." "Okay, then I'll shut my mouth." "Smart idea darling. Now what do you want to eat?" "French Toast." "Okay. You can sit down. I'll bring it over when it's ready." "Okay." Quinn sat down and waited. "Here you go darling." Narcissa handed Quinn a plate with french Toast. "Thanks, that's so nice of you." "No problem dear." Narcissa smiled. Quinn tried the french Toast. "This is so good." "Thank you." Quinn finishes the french toast and then puts the plate away. Then she gets herself a cup of water.

"Did Draco tell you that he will marry Harry?" "Yes, he mentioned it." "The wedding will be next month." "Mhm, I know that." "Are you excited?" "I don't know. I mean I am happy for them but I don't think I will attend the wedding." "Why won't you attend the wedding?" "It will be the happiest day in their life and I don't want to ruin it with my unstable emotional health." "You won't ruin it Quinn. Draco will be disapointed if you won't attend his wedding. You are his best friend." Narcissa stroke a strain of Quinn's hair behind the young girls ear. "Gosh this little beauty is going to be my fucking death. I can't understand how Draco can't fall in love with her."

Quinn looked at the older woman in front of her. She was unsure what to do now. Basically she was unable to do anything but stare at the woman. "Quinn are you okay love?" "Yeah. I-I think I just felt something I hadn't felt in a long time." "And that is?" "Love." Quinn said and smiled. "Isn't that great?" "Yes it is. Thanks for helping me feel it again." Quinn hugged Narcissa tight. "No problem love." Narcissa smiled. The older witch wrapped her arms around the younger one's waist. "Please tell me why no one fell for you and your beauty yet Quinn. Seriously you are so pretty. I don't get how you can't have a boyfriend." Quinn was rather surprised by the words. "I don't know. They don't like me very much so they don't want to be together with me. But you really think I'm pretty?" "Yes, and yes you are pretty." Quinn's cheeks turned red like a tomato. She didn't think about getting such a compliment. This caused Narcissa to laugh when she saw Quinn's red cheeks. "What's so funny huh?" "That your cheeks are red because someone complimented you Quinn." "That's not funny at all." Quinn pout. "Yes it is, and if you don't believe me I'll tickle you until you believe me." "No please don't do that." Quinn giggled. "I will think about it." Narcissa's face got more serious. "But can we have a talk." "Yeah sure, can we sit down in the living room? I don't want to stand anymore." "Come along." Narcissa took Quinn's hand and pulled her into the living room.

TBC...