𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓊𝓈 | Dougie b

This was my first time making an imagine and I feel like I grown more as a author, so ntm on the imagine. 😭

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Kamryn, 20 📍Her house, The Bronx

I was at my house with my bestfriend Arion, I liked Arion for a while but I knew he had a girlfriend plus it'll mess up our friendship

I was at my house with my bestfriend Arion, I liked Arion for a while but I knew he had a girlfriend plus it'll mess up our friendship. Meanwhile my bestfriend Arion got an call from his on and off gf, Kayla.

"Yoo wsp mh" Dougie says, I hear that loud mouth ass Kayla saying "I know you is not at that raggedy ass bitch, house?" She says loudly enough that I can hear her.

"𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝?" I think.

"You getting me mad tight rs, don't disrespect my bestfriend iight?" Dougie says getting up and walking out of the room.

Dougie's POV:

"You getting me mad tight rs, don't disrespect my bestfriend iight?" I say as I get up and walk out of Kamryn's room.

"OH SO NOW YOU PICKING THAT BITCH OVER ME? BET HOE, HAVE FUN WITH THAT DIRTY BITCH" Kayla yells through the phone and then hangs up.

"You okay?" Kamryn asks walking to me, "Yeah im coo, she keeps calling you out of your name and Ian letting that shii slide" I laugh while saying the last part. "Fuck that hoe, you wanna go out later to this party tho?" Kamryn asks. "igh, what time?" I ask, "it starts at 10:25" she replies back. "Bet, I'ma go to my house and get ready I'll pick you up" I say.

"Mkk, bye best" she say "bye frenn 😜" I say back, "Boy bye-" we hug each other, then I eventually leave.

Kamryn's POV:
Arion had just left and I start to pick out my outfit. I get finished picking out my outfit and gets ready to get in the shower.