𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓊𝓈 2 | Dougie B

(VERY SHORT GUYS)

    "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠"

                                                             Kamryn, 20 📍her house, the bronx

                                                                       Authors POV:

Kamryn had woke up around Arion's arm. They were cuddled up together when she heard Dougie's phone ringing, she got up quietly and went to get Dougie's phone when she saw the caller's name as "Wifey 😍 👀".

I just decline the call, 'cause why df is this bitch calling him. She must be obsessed with him or something, anyways I go to the bathroom and start to get ready or the day.

                                                                 (Fast forward cause I'm lazy)

                                                                           12:05 PM

Me and Dougie was sitting on the couch watching tv, when I got a call from my friend Ximora. I walk up out of the living room and went to my room and answered the phone. "OMGG GURLLLLLL" Ximora says, "Hey girl, what's wrong?" I ask. "Tell me why on Instagram, that fat girl Kayla saying you too scared to come outside, and she's gonna jump you?" She said loudly. "When was this, because I was never scared. I been told her if she got a problem her black ass could've fought me. With her ashy ass." I exclaim. 'Cause like who df does this hoe think she is?

"So she tryna fight?" I ask. "Yep, and if that bitch and her hoe ass friends try to jump you we gonna help you" "YEP" I hear Tay say in the back. "It's-" I get cut off by Arion.

"Ma I gotta go to the stu I'll be back tho" he says "Alr safety mh" I say kissing him.

         2 hours later

I get a dm on Instagram, and I click on the video and I see Arion at the studio with Kayla on his lap passing a blunt.

"LMAO, why he keep doing that" I say to myself, I turn on "The princess and the frog" to get my mind off of it.

Until I get a dm from Kayla.

            𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗠𝗳𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮

𝗔𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮? 𝗢𝗼𝗽𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝗲 !! (Creds to LAIL4NI for this part)

I just chuckle to myself, I honestly don't care anymore because he keeps running back to her, I just blocked her and Dougie from my Instagram.

"This bitch is really, really, really obsessed with me, now I'ma go fuck her daddy" I say laughing.
---------------------------------------------------
The End

Bare with me y'all if it's boring cause it's my first book 😪

I ended it cause it was boring

Make sure you vote 🙉🍉

🖤🤍🖤🤍