Losing feelings - Notti Osama

Layani POV:

Layani POV:

I noticed how distant Notti had been over the past 4 weeks, he used to always ask me how my day have been, or did I want to go on a walk, but he doesn't even do that anymore, he doesn't even talk to me in school anymore. But honestly it's probably bc of him working in the studio.

Notti POV:

I was walking over to Layanis house to tell her I lost feelings for her

I knocked on her door nervous to see how she'd react

Layani POV:

I heard a knock on my door and I answered it to see it was Notti. I walk to my room with him following me.

"Look if you here to break up with me-" "wait mh" he cuts me off "I'm just loosing feelings for you" he says.

"That's why you been dodging me for the past 4 weeks" I say "why you ain't just been tell me you had me out here looking like a fool bro" I say trying not to cry, but this was my notti. Wtf made him feel like this to the point he lost feelings?

"You was just too clingy, and ion need allat clinginess to mess up my music" he says. And my eyes start to water "I literally was there for you since day one bro, you wanted to give up I was there." I say getting loud and tears falling from my eyes. "You mad dayroom, gtf bruh" I say going into the closet and throwing his clothes that he had over at him.

"Chill" he says walking over to me trying to hug me. "I hate you wrd2" I say hitting his chest trying to get out his grip.

"Let me go" I say yelling, "ma I'm sorry" he says looking down. "Get out please" I say and he leaves.

I start crying and slide down the door. (Listen to can you stand the rain😔)

Notti POV:

"Shit" I yell punching my wall. I fucked up real bad just bc of my career.

--------------------------

Authors note: This was very short but like should I make an part 2?

Make sure to vote 💗