Fight | DD Osama

Y/n L/n

                        Y/n L/n

       "Edot's beautiful little sister"

This is the 6th time today me and dd were arguing today INFRONT OF Ddot and Notti because he keeps accusing me of cheating on him when I'm not

"I'm not even cheating" I say trying to explain to dd, "YES TF U ARE I SAW THE VIDEO" he says yelling, "YOU A JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BITCH" he yells getting in my face.

"Bro move" I say pushing his head, and he pushes me into the wall super hard causing the pictures on the wall to fall, "DONT TOUCH ME BITCH" he yells and mugs me.

"Yoo chill mh" Notti says pushing dd back and taking him to his room. "You okay?" Ddot asks me, "yeah I'm finna go tho" I say while grabbing my things. I hug Ddot "tell notti I said bye and dd.." I say.

Dd pov:

"Bro is wrong with u? Why would u push her into the door?" Notti snaps at me. "SHE HIT ME FIRST IAN LETTING NO BITCH TOUCH ME" I say mugging Notti. "Thi-" Notti gets cut off by Edot walking into the room.

"If you hurt my sister wrd2 I will boom you rs"  "you wanna push her now hit me" Edot says getting in my face.

"Yo chill rs" notti says pulling Edot back, and edot walks out of the room.

*Timeskip*

                       Y/n pov

It's been about 3 hours since I left dd's house, and I told my brother Edot and he said "don't worry bout it" and he'll "deal with it" so I honestly got scared cause I know what my brother is capable of.

1 hour later..

I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

Darealestt_y/nn

Liked by icespice and 28,911 othersDarealestt_y/nn fuck hoes get mula

Darealestt_y/nn fuck hoes get mula

comments turned off

*Timeskip*

I was watching Baddies West when my show got interrupted by notification pings.

I looked at it to see it was dd texting me.

I was looking at the text message trying to figure out, 'should I respond?' because I still don't forgive him

I texted him back telling him to come over.

*Timeskip*

I heard a knock at my door and I looked through the peephole to see it was dd, I opened the door.

"Come in" I said quiet but loud enough for him to hear it. He walked in and closed the door after him.

I walked to my room and he follows after me.

"Mami I didn't mean to yell at u alot of my fa-" I cut him off, "Alot of your fans told u I cheated on you and you believed them before you even asked me" I say and he just sits there with a guilt look on his face. "Almost every day we get into a argument over you accusing me of cheating bro" "if you keep accusing me what's the point of us being together and plus that was an old video" I say while tears drop from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Mami" He hugs me and I hugs him back with my arms wrapped around his waist and my head on his chest.

"It's okay but next time you push me that hard we scrapping" I say and we both chuckle.

We lay on the bed and he lays on top of me and about 2 minutes later I hear light snores..

THE END
----------------------------------------------------
549 words 💞

Short imagine

Authors note: yall niggas need to vote 💀 y'all be reading my imagines but not voting 🌚 and start sending in more requests before I hunt you down.

(Might come out with an notti imagine later)