Losing Feelings 2 - Notti Osama

(this is for the ones requesting for part 2 💗)

-

Notti pov:

"You need to break up with your girlfriend or something" the producer says.

"Ever since you got with her you've been different" he looks at me.

"We don't need some girl messing up your music."

Flashback over.

"So you did that bc the producer told you to?" Dd says mugging me. I just stayed silent. I felt guilty..

"She was with you through ur ups and down", "You need to fix this shit" Dd gets up and walks out.

How tf do I fix this..

-

Layani POV:

I woke up and went to the bathroom and saw that my eyes were puffy.

I sighed.

*Timeskip*

I just finished getting ready and I got a notification from my phone and I checked to see it was from..

Notti..

He texted me..

So I texted back.

Notti: italic
You: Bold

Notti

Can I come over? I wanna apologize for everything I said.

You don't need to.

I know I made you sad and I'm sorry.

Why tf does it matter to you?

I'll leave after right just let me come over and apologize.

I huffed. Hesitating to send this message..

Come over ig.

15 minutes later

15 minutes later..

I heard a knock on my door and I looked through the peephole and saw it was Notti.

I opened the door and moved to the side so he can come inside. (Pause 🌚)

"Hey.." he says lowly looking down at the floor. "So what's the reason of apologizing" "I can't force you to like me" I asked.

"Yea but I-" he cuts himself off. "I wanna apologize for ignoring u, instead of telling you that I was losing feelings.." he says and I look down at the floor, feeling frustrated and sad.

"Ma.." he says lifting my chin up. "I got attached to you bro" I yell out of anger now.

"Honestly if I never met u, none of this would've happened." "I wi-" he cuts me off by pulling me towards him and kissing me.

Notti's POV:

"Honestly if I never met u, none of this would've happened."

Damn..

"I wi-" I cut her off by pulling her towards me and kissing her.

I missed her.

I put my face in her neck, "I'm sorry mama.."

"Who is she" she says and I was confused.

"Wdym?"

"Who is the girl you broke up with me for"

I guess it's time to tell her what really happened.

"No one" "my producer told me to break up with you because he said you was messing up my career"

"Please don't get mad"

"You could've just told me that.." she looks at me.

"Ik ik and I'm sorry," " I promise nothing will ever get in between us again."

"So does this mean we're still together?" she asks me.

"Mhm" I say hugging her and she hugs me back.

-

I finally finished this imagine, y'all been blowing me up about making a part 2 😭

Request for more imagines 🌚